16 acres and a hobby farm what tractor?

/ 16 acres and a hobby farm what tractor?
I can use the 3pt bale spear to move a bale from point A to B, i don't think i will need to lift it or do any stacking as i plan on the barn to have a large over hang to store things.

The B2650 has always felt under powered to me, i wanted a B3350 at the time but they had to many issues so now there is the LX3310

The mid mount mower does feel clunky and is a pain sliding it under the tractor. I got the hanger that broke welded back on. I have R4 tires loaded and i do not leave any ruts as the yard is 3 acres.

As far as getting a zero turn i am spoiled by diesel power and reliability of them all the gas mowers i've had die to quick around 300+ hours on the lowes mowers and they use way more fuel when compared to a diesel.

I just had a family member that past away last year and received there house that i just sold and another B2650 and gas lawn mower so now i find myself with two B2650 tractors with under 300 hours and two gas lawn mowers.

I need to downsize. I hate to go past the LX sizes as i would not be able to use my QA implements and yes i am a die hard Kubota fan as i have beat the crap out of them and they still go.

/ 16 acres and a hobby farm what tractor? #62  
Farmer making hay on your land? Part of the deal should have him move bales to a location of your choosing.