3-Point Hitch 1987 SL1643 Shibaura controls

/ 1987 SL1643 Shibaura controls #1  

lifeundersol

Tractor
SL1643 Sibaura
I am new here and just purchased a Shibaura SL1643. I am finding out how hard it is to get any information on this unit. From my searches I believe A Ford 1310 is the closest sister to my tractor. My question is...what are the controls on the right fender used for? They do nothing when moved.

/ 1987 SL1643 Shibaura controls #2  
I think mine is a 2443. From what I can find out the controls ron a rototiler for the rice paddys. The first control should be an oversized toggle. That controls the 3ph up and down. When mine worked right , one knob controlled the speed that the hitch raised and one controlled the height. l have had to run a hot wire to the circuit board to keep mine working. The 3ph drifts down and I'm not sure if thats the solenoid or the hydraulics. mine has been a good tractor. Bent and abused but it will still pull good and pickup a roundbale when it has to. The 4wd has never worked and I put truck tires on the front and I start it with a screw driver.I cant wait for my boarding business to pickup so I can buy a new tractor.

/ 1987 SL1643 Shibaura controls
I think mine is a 2443. From what I can find out the controls ron a rototiler for the rice paddys. The first control should be an oversized toggle. That controls the 3ph up and down. When mine worked right , one knob controlled the speed that the hitch raised and one controlled the height. l have had to run a hot wire to the circuit board to keep mine working. The 3ph drifts down and I'm not sure if thats the solenoid or the hydraulics. mine has been a good tractor. Bent and abused but it will still pull good and pickup a roundbale when it has to. The 4wd has never worked and I put truck tires on the front and I start it with a screw driver.I cant wait for my boarding business to pickup so I can buy a new tractor.

Thanks for the info. I have the control box off and found a broken wire going to one of the pots so I will resolder it. I just got the tractor and have not looked close at it yet, but where is the circuit board? The wire harness disapears under the seat.

/ 1987 SL1643 Shibaura controls #4  
The circuit board should be in the control box. The harness I guess goes down to the solenoid on the rear end. I used a test light and checked the wires in the box and found one that looked like it should have been hot. I ran a jumper to it and my 3ph started working again.

I can tell you if your 3 ph works leave the box alone. if its not working, the knobs need to be in a certain spot for it to pick up. Maybe yours has been put back to work with the the orginal hydraulic pickup. Let me know what you find out!

/ 1987 SL1643 Shibaura controls
Ya, I found the board after I posted,sorry. But there are 2 loose wires in the hardess that have connecters going no where with no other mating connecter in the box. I am asuming these are for a function my tractor does not have, just spares.
What certain spot are you talking about with the knobs? All I know is the guy I bought the tractor from was pulling a linkage lever under the set to operate the 3ph. The control box is not working. I sure wish I could read Japanese it would be nice to know what the knobs are labeled.
Thanks for your time.