$2 million CAT tractor build

/ $2 million CAT tractor build #71  
Great pics! :thumbsup:

I love heavy equipment. Been operating since I was a teenager. My cousin owns a construction company. They have lots of iron, but nothing quite that size. Their biggest tractor is a D9, the largest excavator is a 345, and the biggest loader is a 972H. Almost all of the large equipment is CAT. The 972H stays at a rock yard, where it loads trucks. Four buckets will fill my 26 yard dump trailer. I love playing with the big "Tonka Toys." :D

/ $2 million CAT tractor build #72  
Every once in a while I get to go out to our mines and when I do I make sure to take lots of pics. Thought I would upload a few that are still on my phone of some D11's for those who enjoy pictures. I have 100's more that include Huge Rock Trucks, loaders, Highwall miners, etc. It is truly amazing watching all this huge equipment working in harmony and making things happen.

Thanks for the pictures. I like how that line of CAT's make the Mack truck look small.

Maybe you should work for Komatsu. You seem to romance the Orient.... Oh hallowed one....

Pardon me, you do work...right?

I work at least as much, if not more than you do. When are you selling those Kubota's?

/ $2 million CAT tractor build #73  
Great video. Thanks for sharing.