2004 Farm Pro 2425 Steering issue

/ 2004 Farm Pro 2425 Steering issue #1  

Ed_B

Tractor
FarmPro 2425
Seems to be a rash of steering problems on here lately.

I know the steering cylinder is shot because it leaked and, when I toook it apart, the ram is bent and the nylon seals are shot.

Like a lot of other folks with steering issues, the steering wheel would turn and turn so I am assuming the steering control may be a problem as well.

Couple of questions:

1. Is there a state side-version of the steering cylinder I can get?

2. Assuming the problem lies within the steering control, what, if anything, can be done to fix it? If it can't be fixed, state-side replacement suggestions?

Thanks.

/ 2004 Farm Pro 2425 Steering issue #2  
We have the steering cylinders in stock ? Is yours in front of the axle ? The steering wheel going around and a round is prob. due to the seals inside of the cylinder bypassing.I think once you replace the cylinder it should correct your issue. If not we have the BZZ80 steering machine as well as just about any other part you may want or need.Give us a call 979-865-4002

Tommy
Affordable Tractor Sales
"Your Jinma Parts Superstore"
Home of compact Jinma, Foton, and Koyker Tractors and Parts, Wood Chippers, Backhoes - Affordable Tractor Sales Company
979-865-4002

/ 2004 Farm Pro 2425 Steering issue
The cylinder is on the left side of the tractor in front of the axle. Ports are on top, left side with the cylinder mounted.

/ 2004 Farm Pro 2425 Steering issue #4