2007 Bota B26 TLB

/ 2007 Bota B26 TLB #1  

SkyPup

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota L-39 GST TLB, Kubota L3130GST, Massey 1030 HST, Kubota ZD-21 ProDecK, Two Euro VW TDIs
Wow, looking at the specs on the new B26 TLB, this sure is a mighty mite all purpose tractor! :D

The BH is as powerful as either the BH75 or BH90 on the Grand L Series and now comes factory equipped with a thumb attachment for an optional thumb.

This is one sweet mechanical mule.... perfect size.

/ 2007 Bota B26 TLB #2  
I've been thinking seriously about the L39. I have a B3030. I don't use it to mow the lawn and don't plan to. I travel across the lawn frequently and I never seem to cross in the same place so I was attracted to the B3030 weight. The B26 looked like a good alternative to the L39 (4000 vs 7000 lbs) since the only thing that is stopping me from the change is the L39's weight. The B3030 is a great machine but digging requires more tactical approaches that require more time. The 19.5 PTO HP of the B26 is not too exciting. I would prefer to step up to the L39 which I believe is 30 PTO HP. Other than digging I use the tractor for chipping and plowing snow. The 30 HP PTO would be a nice step up, but then there is the weight of the L39...... I guess the answer is build a barn in the woods and stop driving across the lawn.

/ 2007 Bota B26 TLB #3  
BandDcabinet said:
which I believe is 30 PTO HP

Yes, it's 30.5 HP. Been looking at the L39 for myself. Like the HST of the B26, but the L39 has so much more umph.

/ 2007 Bota B26 TLB
Our L-39 truly is a strong tractor in a compact size. In particular I really like the GST transmission and the heavy duty BH. The amount of work this TLB will perform on a couple gallons of diesel fuel is phenomenal.

/ 2007 Bota B26 TLB #5  
SkyPup said:
Wow, looking at the specs on the new B26 TLB, this sure is a mighty mite all purpose tractor! :D

The BH is as powerful as either the BH75 or BH90 on the Grand L Series and now comes factory equipped with a thumb attachment for an optional thumb.

This is one sweet mechanical mule.... perfect size.

I suppose it depends on the definition of "as powerful". It is impressive, but with the BH 90 you are digging deeper 99.8" with the B26 versus 108.9" BH 90 and loading higher 77.3" on the B26 versus 95.3" on the BH 90. I would like to try it out, it does look like a nice little tractor tiny tires up front not withstanding. :cool:

/ 2007 Bota B26 TLB #6  
I do not have the figures so how does the B26 compare to the BX24? If the B26 had a removeable loader, it would be ideal for me, I see however, it does have a detachable bucket.

/ 2007 Bota B26 TLB #7  
If the B26 is what I think it is- a more powerful replacement for the B21- to compare it with a BX24 is like comparing a Chevy Duramax pickup with a Kenworth. They may have similar horsepower ratings, but the B26 is much bigger, heavier and stronger than a BX24.

/ 2007 Bota B26 TLB #8  
SkyPup said:

I am not sure what you are basing that statement on. The BX24 uses the
nicely intergrated 6-ft curved boom hoe, called the BT601. It is not really
comparable to 7.5 or 9-ft hoes. If you mean the old straight-boom BT751 integrated hoe, then I have been waiting for info on ITS re-design to a
curved boom. Has it? I don't see it on the Kubota site.

/ 2007 Bota B26 TLB #9  
I just saw a brochure for the B26TLB. It does have a nice re-designed
curved boom hoe with an 8'2" digging depth. Maybe it will be called
the BT801? Its dipper stick force is only 2123 lb, but they do not
say the operating pressure. The only way to fairly compare digging
forces for any 2 hoes is to find the hyd operating pressure, the hyd
cylinder ID, and the dipper stick ratio.

/ 2007 Bota B26 TLB #10  
Where did you see a brochure on the B26? I have been thinking of an upgrade to my BX23 - and that might be just the ticket.

Any idea on pricing?