2007 Toolcat Price

/ 2007 Toolcat Price #1  

yooperdave

Veteran Member
Tractor
Tool Cat 5600, LS XJ2025H, Branson 4215HC
A misc. used equipment dealer near my retirement house has a 2007 Toolcat with high flow hydraulics, turf tires and nearly 3000 hours.

It seems like quite an upgrade from my series 'A' which I keep at my camp an hour away.

Rust appears to be at a minimum. The bucket must have been replaced as it looks new. General condition is better than expected.

Is this a series 'D'? I love my Series 'A', as I have had it since 2005. The access is important as I lost most of the strength in my left leg. Utility tractors are now challenged to mount and dismount.

They are asking $22,500 before taxes and shipping. Does this seem fair? Will be putting on 100-120 hours per year, so I did not want to buy a new one.

Any input is appreciated.

TIA

Yooper Dave

/ 2007 Toolcat Price #2  
Is this a series 'D'?
Yes, if the serial number starts with A0W1 and it has independent suspension. front and rear.
I love my Series 'A', as I have had it since 2005. The access is important as I lost most of the strength in my left leg.
I added the steps, well worth the time and expense: trivial question about the step kit

P7240001.JPG