2014 GM trucks recalled. DON'T DRIVE!

/ 2014 GM trucks recalled. DON'T DRIVE! #151  
I would doubt, that anyone thinks a good lineman does not earn every dollar they make, probably more!

I think there is a growing number of us that think you could do a better job without the unions.

Unions did once have their place, they may still have a small place in America, but nothing to where they still sit.

And I have been a member of 2 unions, and I have gone through their indoctrination classes. Most of my family has been union workers or officials all their lives.

I have seen a multitude of times when the union was able to bring the worst of the worst employees back to work, when there was absolutely NO good reason they should still have a job.

My family union members are very proud of that fact!
:confused3:

That is my two cents worth
I agree with some of your statement.There are some lazy slugo,s Union and Non-union.It burns my arse that we protect these types.

/ 2014 GM trucks recalled. DON'T DRIVE! #152  
I agree with some of your statement.There are some lazy slugo,s Union and Non-union.It burns my arse that we protect these types.

Honestly I would have thought there would have only been one line you may have disagreed with me "Unions did once have their place, they may still have a small place in America, but nothing to where they still sit."

And it is more than lazy sluggo's, it is unsafe sluggo's, mental sluggo's, cheating sluggo's, thieving sluggo's, you name it, I probably have seen it for myself or one of my family members have and told me about it (albeit proudly)

Dinosaurs' were important in our past, and I believe the mainstream union is now just another dinosaur.

/ 2014 GM trucks recalled. DON'T DRIVE! #153  
Honestly I would have thought there would have only been one line you may have disagreed with me "Unions did once have their place, they may still have a small place in America, but nothing to where they still sit."

And it is more than lazy sluggo's, it is unsafe sluggo's, mental sluggo's, cheating sluggo's, thieving sluggo's, you name it, I probably have seen it for myself or one of my family members have and told me about it (albeit proudly)

Dinosaurs' were important in our past, and I believe the mainstream union is now just another dinosaur.
We can agree and disagree.I just don,t want to hijack this thread into a union & non-union debate.Like to see it stay as a GM truck discussion.

Last edited: