2015 Jinma 254 backhoe/loader value

/ 2015 Jinma 254 backhoe/loader value #1  

adaddy

Tractor
Kubota B7100 1995
I am considering buying this type tractor at auction. i don't have the hours but it is from a homeowner and it looks decent. Just curious as to a value range. I see some have sold without the backhoe in the last few months for around the $3,000 range.

/ 2015 Jinma 254 backhoe/loader value #2  
We sold a FarmPro Jinma 20hp without loader or 4wd last year. It brought $2000. We paid $3000 for it in 2005 (2003 model). They are cheap homeowner type machines (think big Sears lawn tractor for quality). They can do the job but are not for a person who takes a machine in for every creak and rattle to the shop (Buy a John Deere instead). These are low quality usually easy to repair and do break type of machines. With Chinese quality bolts that are 1/2 metric and 1/2 standard sized (think low quality bolts). They can do a homeowner job and work ok for that.

As for value I'd guess it'd be worth $5k in perfect stored inside condition (chinese rubber and hoses etc do crack badly). If it's not in great condition then think 1/2 of that IMO. Just remember, it's Chinese and will need maintained better than a better brand and quality.