2015 Yukon XL

/ 2015 Yukon XL #32  
Have you seen that done Moss ? Just wondering how that top cleaner gets administered.....

Rgds, D.

I saw it done to a motorhome in 1980 that was knocking very bad. Pull the air cleaner off and start it up. Rev it and dump enough in to almost choke it out. Rev it again and dump enough in to choke it so it dies. Let it sit for a half hour and do it again. Engine no longer knocked.

/ 2015 Yukon XL #33  
I have not seen it done. There's a hose you pull off and pour the stuff in gradually, from what I recall. I'm due for an oil change soon and I'm gonna see if he'll do it.

I'm used to something like Seafoam going into the vacuum hose on the brake booster..... but I can't quite get my head around GDI flow patterns (re. treatment), as the crud builds up on the back of the valves if I have that right.

Might just be like that '80, just straight into the intake (?).

Rgds, D.

/ 2015 Yukon XL #34  
As for distance away, that's not a problem for us. We enjoy traveling.

Perhaps the only potential problem then, may be other E-Bay bidders.

/ 2015 Yukon XL #36  
After having a 3rd child and with needed space with 3 kids and farm/horse activities, we have decided to trade our 15 Armada for a 15 Yukon XL. It is a SLT with the 5.3. It has 85k miles. Great shape. Wife puts 8-10k miles a year on a vehicle. Last GM product we owned was a 2011 Silverado with the same motor. Can you guys provide pros and cons, especially mechanical, on the Yukon? As always, thanks in advance.

I won’t say Suburbans and Yukon XLs are bullet proof but they are Dang close. You will get a lot of use out of it for as long as you have it. Enjoy the room and the ride.

/ 2015 Yukon XL
I won’t say Suburbans and Yukon XLs are bullet proof but they are Dang close. You will get a lot of use out of it for as long as you have it. Enjoy the room and the ride.

We definitely are so far. Huge upgrade from the Armada. Rides very nice and good power for a big vehicle. The interior fit and finish is also very nice.

/ 2015 Yukon XL #38  
We definitely are so far. Huge upgrade from the Armada. Rides very nice and good power for a big vehicle. The interior fit and finish is also very nice.

I told my wife for years she would like a Suburban or YukonXL. She refused to even discuss it. Probably though it was just an excuse to get one n the pretext t was for her.

Anyway, once I got her to actually test drive on she decided to buy it right then. It's a 2008 with low miles on it and every time I mention getting something newer and smaller I get dirty looks.

/ 2015 Yukon XL #39  
Our 2020 Yukon finally figured how to post a pic.
tempImagejhqOp6.jpg