2016 Ram 2500 verses 6 point buck 70mph

/ 2016 Ram 2500 verses 6 point buck 70mph #31  
Just before contact that dang deer crouched down,wieredest thing I ever seen.I ran him completely over from front to back of my truck lucky as He-- it did not do more damage..

That Deer did you a huge favor. Way better outcome than being in high bound, taking out grille, hood, radiators, then coming into the windshield.

/ 2016 Ram 2500 verses 6 point buck 70mph
That Deer did you a huge favor. Way better outcome than being in high bound, taking out grille, hood, radiators, then coming into the windshield.
You bet he did,trust me I was very thankful he hunkered down on Impact.

/ 2016 Ram 2500 verses 6 point buck 70mph #33  
Your Ram came out much better than my son's 3 month old Honda Civic.
He hit one that ricocheted off the front of a semi in the lane next to him. The buck went under his car lifting it off the ground at highway speed. Fortunately he regained control but the fascia, innercooler and rad got destroyed. Today he got the AC system drained down at Honda, something like $200 or $300 for drain and refill of the new expensive gas ($60/#) was his cost and he is in the collision business.

/ 2016 Ram 2500 verses 6 point buck 70mph
Your Ram came out much better than my son's 3 month old Honda Civic.
He hit one that ricocheted off the front of a semi in the lane next to him. The buck went under his car lifting it off the ground at highway speed. Fortunately he regained control but the fascia, innercooler and rad got destroyed. Today he got the AC system drained down at Honda, something like $200 or $300 for drain and refill of the new expensive gas ($60/#) was his cost and he is in the collision business.
YIKES,glad your son is OK..

/ 2016 Ram 2500 verses 6 point buck 70mph #35  
MY insurance also covers deer under comprehensive 0 deductible. Luckily I only hit one deer in my personal vehicle actually it hit me ran into the front quarter panel. I did hit a few when I drove semi. The best (worst) thing I seen was me and another driver were heading to the same location and he had an owl fly into his windshield scared the s!!! out of him and of course took out the windshield. He had a cold ride the rest of the day

/ 2016 Ram 2500 verses 6 point buck 70mph #36  
That wasent much damage at all! if he had jumped it could of been worse.

One ran out at my wife in the Sequoia at 60mph and it hit the front driver bumper broke the lights out and was turned around and hit the driver door and caved it in so bad it wouldn't even open. A smaller car it probably would of hit the driver window and blown it out and possibly have been part of it in the vehicle with her. She said it was like a 6 or 8 point.

/ 2016 Ram 2500 verses 6 point buck 70mph #40  
You got off easier than I did. Hit my Beemer at just under 80 kph (50 mph) and wrote it off. motor bike and dress 007.JPG