2017 CK3510 HST Wont Start

/ 2017 CK3510 HST Wont Start #1  

KenGod

Silver Member
Tractor
CK2610HST
The tractor ran fine yesterday, Today it wont start.
When trying to start with the Ignition switch the lights on dash blink and showing error codes 006 and 008 with just a loud clicking noise.

When I jump the starter, small ignition switch wire to large terminal, the tractor starts and runs.

I just spent an hour searching the net for Kioti error codes, not one search result, Im amazed there is no list of error codes for Kioti tractors anywhere on the net.

Anyone have any ideas what's up?

Thank you,

/ 2017 CK3510 HST Wont Start #2  
Loud clicking indicates not enough juice to the starter. Possibly the starter relay except with my experience if it's the relay there's no clicking. Poor connection some place is possible as well . A ground ?

/ 2017 CK3510 HST Wont Start
Loud clicking indicates not enough juice to the starter. Possibly the starter relay except with my experience if it's the relay there's no clicking. Poor connection some place is possible as well . A ground ?
Im getting 13.2 Volts while starting, Starts right up when jumping the starter solenoid, any idea what codes 006 and 008 are?

/ 2017 CK3510 HST Wont Start #4  
I'm not familiar with codes. It's also possibly one of the safety features on the tractor or ? the ignition switch.

/ 2017 CK3510 HST Wont Start #5  
my 2018 started doing the same thing, i checked and the brake light fuse was blown so i replaced it and as soon as i tried to start it the fuse blew, i then replaced the brake light relay and fuse and it started fine for a couple of weeks, today it started fine but now it won’t turn off, so i lugged it out and even with the key off and out of the ignition the dash lights and ac fan were still on until i disconnected the battery, any thoughts

/ 2017 CK3510 HST Wont Start #7  
Check the back of the ignition switch for any corrosion between the terminals.