2017 Kioti NX6010 no start / intermittent starting troubleshooting

/ 2017 Kioti NX6010 no start / intermittent starting troubleshooting #21  
im soooooo glad i have a cabbed version of the Kioti. i have 2 safety switches...only 2. one is the H-N-M-N-L lever control and the other is the PTO switch. thats it for safety switches (AS SHIPPED FROM FACTORY). since its HST and cab, there are no seat switches, of course no clutch switch, no brake switches, no interlock switches, no too hot on Monday switches.........

/ 2017 Kioti NX6010 no start / intermittent starting troubleshooting #22  
im soooooo glad i have a cabbed version of the Kioti. i have 2 safety switches...only 2. one is the H-N-M-N-L lever control and the other is the PTO switch. thats it for safety switches (AS SHIPPED FROM FACTORY). since its HST and cab, there are no seat switches, of course no clutch switch, no brake switches, no interlock switches, no too hot on Monday switches.........

What about too hot on Tuesday switches? :laughing:

/ 2017 Kioti NX6010 no start / intermittent starting troubleshooting #24  
dah...OK...Eric.....i'm a little slow...wat am ah missing.....:confused:

We both suggested cycling the crust off of the brake safety micro switch by stomping on the brake twenty times and then try starting. Vrroom off it goes!

/ 2017 Kioti NX6010 no start / intermittent starting troubleshooting #25  
We both suggested cycling the crust off of the brake safety micro switch by stomping on the brake twenty times and then try starting. Vrroom off it goes!

DAH........yeah they don't call me speedy for nuttn......lol......

/ 2017 Kioti NX6010 no start / intermittent starting troubleshooting #26  
^^^ That's freakin' funny! (it took me a while to take in the entire context of how so)

/ 2017 Kioti NX6010 no start / intermittent starting troubleshooting #27  
This is interesting reading. I have a DK40SE and I have been listening for the click of the fuel solenoid every time I turn the switch. It turns over and if it doesn't start, I need to turn switch back off and on until the click comes. This last weekend, I experienced the turn and nothing syndrome, and turned off and back again until it would fire. Now I have a second variable in my "is it going to start?" routine. I took the switch out, blew on it, tapped it a few times, and took picture to order new one. "Might as well ut back on until new one comes in", I thought. Started right up again! I will give a shot of WD40, but expect to have to replace the switch.

/ 2017 Kioti NX6010 no start / intermittent starting troubleshooting #28  
BankerDude, I have this same sort of no click, no start on my B7800, but with it it's a safety switch issue (one for the clutch pedal- it's almost impossible to get to; if I keep trying and keep rapidly pressing on the pedal I'll get it to start).

/ 2017 Kioti NX6010 no start / intermittent starting troubleshooting #29  
I WAS GOING TO START A NEW THREAD, BUT THIS ONE SEEMA TO BE IN THE BALL PARK. I HAVE A 2011 DS4110--IT STARTD TO GIVE ME TROUBLE STARTING A WHILE BACK. I WOULD TURN THE KEY ON AND OFF A FEW TIMES AND IT WOULD START. TODAY--IN THE RAIN--IT WOULDN'T START. ON-OFF,ON-OFF, NOTHING. I PUMPED THE CLUTCH A COUPLE OF TIMES AND NOTHING. I THINK THE ONLY SAFETY SWITCHES I HAVE ARE ON THE CLUTCH AND MAYBE THE PTO SWITCH. I'M NOT SURE, HAVEN'T HAD A CHANCE TO LOOK INTO IT, BUT I KNOW KIOTI IGN. SWITCHES DO HAVE PROBLEMS. DIDN'T MONKEY WITH IT TODAY--RAINING. ANY FEED BACK? I DON'T HAVE A MANUEL. I DO HEAR A CLICK FROM UNDER THE HOOD. THANKS

/ 2017 Kioti NX6010 no start / intermittent starting troubleshooting #30  
I WAS GOING TO START A NEW THREAD, BUT THIS ONE SEEMA TO BE IN THE BALL PARK. I HAVE A 2011 DS4110--IT STARTD TO GIVE ME TROUBLE STARTING A WHILE BACK. I WOULD TURN THE KEY ON AND OFF A FEW TIMES AND IT WOULD START. TODAY--IN THE RAIN--IT WOULDN'T START. ON-OFF,ON-OFF, NOTHING. I PUMPED THE CLUTCH A COUPLE OF TIMES AND NOTHING. I THINK THE ONLY SAFETY SWITCHES I HAVE ARE ON THE CLUTCH AND MAYBE THE PTO SWITCH. I'M NOT SURE, HAVEN'T HAD A CHANCE TO LOOK INTO IT, BUT I KNOW KIOTI IGN. SWITCHES DO HAVE PROBLEMS. DIDN'T MONKEY WITH IT TODAY--RAINING. ANY FEED BACK? I DON'T HAVE A MANUEL. I DO HEAR A CLICK FROM UNDER THE HOOD. THANKS

Do you have a pedal lock bar for both brakes? If so, discovered there is a micro-switch operated by that locking bar. half-hour to stumble on to that one!