2018 tb260 is on the way.

/ 2018 tb260 is on the way. #11  
The tak dealer give you an idea how long it will take to get that sensor? Hopefully that cures the issue, I’m sure you’re anxious to try it out. Nice you got a dealer close by. What will your main uses for it be?

/ 2018 tb260 is on the way.
The tak dealer give you an idea how long it will take to get that sensor? Hopefully that cures the issue, I’m sure you’re anxious to try it out. Nice you got a dealer close by. What will your main uses for it be?
I do whatever the machine can do(drainage, driveways, footers, tree removal, demolition, etc) lol, but for the last two years I've just been putting in 2" conduit for tv/high speed internet and I think I'm going to stick with that.

I use a vibratory plow to put conduit in ground and the excavator for peds, vaults, bore pits, digging through ditches, small creeks and areas that are too wet/soft for the plow.

I have the excavator in the garage now doing a full service, upgrading the lights to led and a deep cleaning in the cab. Part should be in this week.

Egr pressure sensor fixed it. What a relief.

/ 2018 tb260 is on the way. #14  
👍👍 up on that , how many hours on it? Any ideas on its previous life? Those Taks seem to be pretty well thought of machines.

1800 hrs was told it was used for digging footers but I really have no idea. Machine has been working great.

I have to load these 3000ft reels of 2" conduit. The tb260 lifts them much easier and is way more stable when moving around with them than the e50. The e50 would do it but was kinda sketchy. The 260 does it with ease, this makes me happy.
20230523_081923.jpg