2019 Mahindra 1626 Shuttle Shift Engine Oil Recommendation

/ 2019 Mahindra 1626 Shuttle Shift Engine Oil Recommendation
I finally found the lubrications table in the manual. For transmission oil, it recommends the following: Mahindra Universal, Citgo Transgard Tractor Hydraulic Fluids, Exxon Torque Fluid 56, Chevron 1000 THF, Mobil Fluid 424, Shell Donax TD, Texaco THD Oil Special. Any recommendations from these brands?

/ 2019 Mahindra 1626 Shuttle Shift Engine Oil Recommendation #22  
Basically that is the same stuff in my 2013 manual.
When there were Shell and Citgo gas stations, (I mean real gas stations and not the convenience stores they have morphed into).these oils were more readily obtainable. Most Mobil stations are also convenience oriented. When i asked a proprietor of one about their hydraulic oil, he looked at me as if I had 10 heads.
I challenge you to find any of these and do not count on them to be less expensive than the Mahindra brand.

Perhaps in your neck of the woods it may be easier to find than the puritanical North East section I live in.

/ 2019 Mahindra 1626 Shuttle Shift Engine Oil Recommendation
Basically that is the same stuff in my 2013 manual.
When there were Shell and Citgo gas stations, (I mean real gas stations and not the convenience stores they have morphed into).these oils were more readily obtainable. Most Mobil stations are also convenience oriented. When i asked a proprietor of one about their hydraulic oil, he looked at me as if I had 10 heads.
I challenge you to find any of these and do not count on them to be less expensive than the Mahindra brand.

Perhaps in your neck of the woods it may be easier to find than the puritanical North East section I live in.
It's tuning out to be a little difficult to find locally for any of the brands listed. I did come across a Shell Rotella HD but I am not sure if it is the same as Shell Donax TD? Do you have any idea? I have been able to find Chevron 1000 THF locally and Mobil Fluid 424 shippable to my home.

/ 2019 Mahindra 1626 Shuttle Shift Engine Oil Recommendation #24  
I don't think the Donax is a marketable item to the regular consumer any longer. I do know that the Rotella stuff is cross referenced with the Mobil 424 as interchangeable.

/ 2019 Mahindra 1626 Shuttle Shift Engine Oil Recommendation #25  
Hi,

Use 5-40 or 0-40 Rotella, Delo or Delvac full synthetic in the engine. Order factory filters and have your dealer ship them to you UPS. Kubota SUDT2 synthetic in the transmission. Forget the NAPA or aftermarket filters my Mitsubishi did not like them on the tranny. NAPA and TSC fluids work well on your brush pile been there and done that. Use a good grease like Texas Refinery Crown and Chassis and grease often.

Brian

/ 2019 Mahindra 1626 Shuttle Shift Engine Oil Recommendation #26  
I'm a newbie but today for my spring maintenance

I'm getting the following from this website

Oil filter: WIX 51356
Oil: Rotella T6
Outer air filter: WIX WA10027
Inner air filter: WIX WA10031
Fuel filter: WIX 33830
Hydraulic filter: Wix 57118

I'm still trying to figure out what grease I want and transmission fluid I want.

/ 2019 Mahindra 1626 Shuttle Shift Engine Oil Recommendation #27  
I feel you're over thinking this.
If you have access to the Rotella HD stuff which is interchangeable with the Mobil 424 and Mahindra states you can use the Mobil stuff, then it only makes sense to be able to use either of the three.
Use any moly grease and you'll be fine.

/ 2019 Mahindra 1626 Shuttle Shift Engine Oil Recommendation #28  
I run 5W40 turbo diesel full synthetic of either shell, mobil1, Castrol whatever… year round. Zero problems in any of my machines.

/ 2019 Mahindra 1626 Shuttle Shift Engine Oil Recommendation #29  
I run 5W40 turbo diesel full synthetic of either shell, mobil1, Castrol whatever… year round. Zero problems in any of my machines.
He was addressing hydraulic oils