2019 Mahindra 1626 Shuttle Shift Hydraulic Fluid Recommendations

/ 2019 Mahindra 1626 Shuttle Shift Hydraulic Fluid Recommendations #11  
Last time I changed my fluids in the tractor I spent weeks learning about fluids to put in My 2012 Mahindra 4530 tractor and learned a lot about hydraulic fluids from the companies I called to get their opinions on what to use. Below were my results in both motor oil and hydraulic fluid. The oil I use is good for 300 hours and the hydraulic fluid is good for 600 hours. Look at the manufactures websites and technical testing on their fluids and I think you'll feel comfortable about the quality of what you're buying. It's not cheap but how often do you change it with the service life it gives you?

Triax Full Synthetic 15W-40 Fleet Supreme API CK-4 / CJ-4 - Friction Modified/Optimized with Moly & Boron - Extreme Durability - TOP Ebay Seller (2.5 Gallon (Pack of 1))
Sold by: TRIAX Lubricants LLC

Triax Agra UTTO XL Synthetic Blend Premium Tractor Hydraulic & Transmission Oil - Extreme Performance - Replaces Most OEM Fluids (1 x 5 GAL Pail)
Sold by: TRIAX Lubricants LLC

I bought both of these on Amazon and they are working great. Living in Florida my tractor works in extreme heat conditions and does so with no issues. Good luck in your search.

/ 2019 Mahindra 1626 Shuttle Shift Hydraulic Fluid Recommendations #12  
i put the travelers in mine about 10 hours ago, it had the original fluid at 300 hours, its a bit quieter, no issues. i put t6 in the engine, but i plan to go to supertech after the next 100 hours, as i use supertech in almost everything

/ 2019 Mahindra 1626 Shuttle Shift Hydraulic Fluid Recommendations
I finally found the lubrications table in the manual. For transmission oil, it recommends the following: Mahindra Universal, Citgo Transgard Tractor Hydraulic Fluids, Exxon Torque Fluid 56, Chevron 1000 THF, Mobil Fluid 424, Shell Donax TD, Texaco THD Oil Special. Any recommendations from these brands?