2020 PTO plastic bushing

/ 2020 PTO plastic bushing #31  
Been there!! Super cool place with All the Equipment etc.. Steve from Spalding sent me after a tiller. Last one they had. Since it was the last one. I was able to go into the back and dig it out. Toys galore!! even a Helicopter. The employee said it was Tom's. You could hang out and shop for a while easy.

/ 2020 PTO plastic bushing #32  
I need the plastic PTO bushing for a 2020...Hoye wants $15 plus $25 shipping and I am not paying that inflated shipping for that small part amount. Any ideas, have a 3D printer but can not find a file
View attachment 738988
Can you buy a chunk of nylon on line or from McMaster Carr and just drill the 2 holes

/ 2020 PTO plastic bushing #33  
My recommendation is to contact Hoye and ask if they can drop it in a padded envelope. I have found them to be great to work with in the past.

/ 2020 PTO plastic bushing #34  
I need the plastic PTO bushing for a 2020...Hoye wants $15 plus $25 shipping and I am not paying that inflated shipping for that small part amount. Any ideas, have a 3D printer but can not find a file
View attachment 738988
Mully where are you at in NC I'm in the center of NC we might be able to come up with something have a small machine shop

/ 2020 PTO plastic bushing #35  
Try eBay or Amazon look for free shipping I find 80% of my parts and consumables there you might be pleasantly surprised

/ 2020 PTO plastic bushing #36  
This may sound silly but I have been doing this for many years.

As a bit of background info, when I was a kid I’d walk through my grandfathers bone yard and found all sorts of equipment that used wood for items like the bushing you are looking for. For the most part the wood/s used were Maple and Birch, some times Oak, Walnut and various other hardwoods or even Eastern Pine and Douglas Fir.

I now make many of my own replacement parts especially bushings that hold slow moving shafts like a steering wheel or control type shafts, joy stick pushings/control blocks out of wood. If one has the old piece it is easy to use it for a pattern or just measure for ID and OD and some times just eye ball what is needed cut the piece and see may need to make a second one to get it right.

I then soak it in lub oil (really doesn’t matter what) and add a little gasoline to help it soak in.

Grease up the shaft/s, pin/s or whatever friction surface is being inserted during assembly and there you have a 1920’s fix.

Or to quote my wife “just go and buy the damn part and enjoy a cold beer instead of wasting a bunch of time in the shop”.