2022 Bronco sport review

/ 2022 Bronco sport review #71  
Are dissenting opinions are allowed?

If so, IMO, those Bronco Sports envoke a “soy boy” image.
Overall, I like Ford, but not the Bronco Sport so much.

I like my Jeep a lot better.

If not, I will return and delete.

/ 2022 Bronco sport review #75  
We need to get a 2nd key for this thing. We see them on Amazon from 40 to $100. Any of you guys get a new key for a modern Ford before? Seems we need to go to a dealership to get it programed.

Walmart did the electronic keys and programmed them at one time.
But most vehicles today dont have keys they have pieces of luggage they call fobs that constantly get their buttons pushed by other items in my pockets.
Rant over

/ 2022 Bronco sport review #76  
On my 2011 F250, when I was reading up several years ago , the aftermarket Ebay / Amazon keys required that the owner have both OEM keys to program a spare from them. I don't know if this is still the case or not.

/ 2022 Bronco sport review
On my 2011 F250, when I was reading up several years ago , the aftermarket Ebay / Amazon keys required that the owner have both OEM keys to program a spare from them. I don't know if this is still the case or not.
I emailed our dealership asking how much a fob would run.

/ 2022 Bronco sport review #78  
Are dissenting opinions are allowed?

If so, IMO, those Bronco Sports envoke a “soy boy” image.
Overall, I like Ford, but not the Bronco Sport so much.

I like my Jeep a lot better.

If not, I will return and delete.
I think Ford just has really screwed up marketing ideas. Calling two completely unrelated vehicles "Bronco" and two completely unrelated vehicles "Mustang" is just dumb, especially when they are iconic names representing decades-old vehicle concepts.

I really don't think anyone that buys a "Bronco Sport" (which could have just as easily been called the Marmoset 5000 or whatever) is really interested in putting forth an image. They just want an SUV and like the styling and features of this one.

And, while I'm talking about things Ford does that I think are dumb, having two completely different full-size truck bodies and halting the building of cars, some of which were really very successful, also seems totally strange to me.

I guess they're still making money, so what do I know???

/ 2022 Bronco sport review
I think Ford just has really screwed up marketing ideas. Calling two completely unrelated vehicles "Bronco" and two completely unrelated vehicles "Mustang" is just dumb, especially when they are iconic names representing decades-old vehicle concepts.

I really don't think anyone that buys a "Bronco Sport" (which could have just as easily been called the Marmoset 5000 or whatever) is really interested in putting forth an image. They just want an SUV and like the styling and features of this one.

And, while I'm talking about things Ford does that I think are dumb, having two completely different full-size truck bodies and halting the building of cars, some of which were really very successful, also seems totally strange to me.

I guess they're still making money, so what do I know???
Feel free to start new thread like "ford only makes junk" and I'll post it it.

/ 2022 Bronco sport review #80  
Feel free to start new thread like "ford only makes junk" and I'll post it it.
Not me, I don't want to jinx the Ford I have, besides, I think they make good products, including the Bronco sport :) I just question their marketing ideas.

Last edited: