2022 Bronco sport review

/ 2022 Bronco sport review #81  
But most vehicles today dont have keys they have pieces of luggage they call fobs that constantly get their buttons pushed by other items in my pockets.
Rant over

Couldn't agree more! HATE those things! Piece of luggage is correct...they are huge compared to a key.

AND...its also made the vehicles that use them very easy to steal.

/ 2022 Bronco sport review
Not me, I don't want to jinx the Ford I have, besides, I think they make good products, including the Bronco sport :) I just question their marketing ideas.
We needed a new suv to replace our dated worn out one. Own a 19 ranger and really like it that has 50,000 miles on it today. Test drove all the Bronco's and other suvs. Liked the sport the best and got one. My spouse loves it no matter what marketing program ford uses.

/ 2022 Bronco sport review #83  
We needed a new suv to replace our dated worn out one. Own a 19 ranger and really like it that has 50,000 miles on it today. Test drove all the Bronco's and other suvs. Liked the sport the best and got one. My spouse loves it no matter what marketing program ford uses.
I like the way you think. I would buy one in spite of the name. Of course, I liked your old Element too, so....

/ 2022 Bronco sport review #84  
"I really don't think anyone that buys a "Bronco Sport" (which could have just as easily been called the Marmoset 5000 or whatever) is really interested in putting forth an image." Runner
completely agree. "soy boy image" is just an opinion of someone else.
although i don't know much about the new Bronco Sport, glad to see the OP's family enthusiasm for the new vehicle, & enjoy the ride

/ 2022 Bronco sport review #85  
Not me, I don't want to jinx the Ford I have, besides, I think they make good products, including the Bronco sport :) I just question their marketing ideas.

It’s funny when you remember the old Bronco. Rough & tough. Rugged, ready for some serious hard play.
I agree, they should have named the Bronco Sport something else.

Dealership called and said a new fob key would be in the 300+ range of cost.

/ 2022 Bronco sport review #89  
Never follow the recommended oil change intervals with a turbo motor.

Change it at 4k miles, max.

Yesterday we came home traveling 60 to 70mph with some little town driving mixed in and got 24.8 mpg.