2022 Outlander Max 6x6

/ 2022 Outlander Max 6x6
Gosh it was sooooo nice out.
P1130163.jpg

/ 2022 Outlander Max 6x6
I've been home with a chest virus or sorts so I got over to the BRP dealership and picked up the rest of the parts so as to get pods installed. Not much to see but I'll post a pick when I can. Of course they wouldn't be installed until real snow falls.

/ 2022 Outlander Max 6x6
I finally found the pods installation instructions online and did a cursory start on installing them. We will also be out on Sunday afternoon to do trail work with it.

/ 2022 Outlander Max 6x6 #64  
Arly doesn't can am make a 6x6 in a side x side (cab) configuration ?
I'd think that would be an attractive option for your grooming work.

/ 2022 Outlander Max 6x6
Arly doesn't can am make a 6x6 in a side x side (cab) configuration ?
I'd think that would be an attractive option for your grooming work.
Ya, for another 20K :LOL: Visibility is better on a atv machine as is its smaller size to maneuver on narrow trails. Those might weght 1000lbs more yet has the same HP. In snow we need HP.

Last edited:
   / 2022 Outlander Max 6x6 #66  
Ya, for another 20K :LOL: Visibility is better on a atv machine as is its smaller size to maneuver on narrow trails. Those might weght 1000lbs more yet has the same HP. In snow we need HP.
The Defender Limited 6x6 is $32k!. However (more apples to apples) without the cab $21,000 compared to the $17,600 of your Outlander 6x6. The issue right now though, is no one makes tracks for the Defender 6x6 yet so it's not an option, only the Pro model with the single rear axle. Our club purchased the Defender Pro Limited with tracks for trail grooming, that extra money will be worth every penny with the factory heated cab come wintertime!
I do wish they made tracks for the 6x6 however.

/ 2022 Outlander Max 6x6
The Defender Limited 6x6 is $32k!. However (more apples to apples) without the cab $21,000 compared to the $17,600 of your Outlander 6x6. The issue right now though, is no one makes tracks for the Defender 6x6 yet so it's not an option, only the Pro model with the single rear axle. Our club purchased the Defender Pro Limited with tracks for trail grooming, that extra money will be worth every penny with the factory heated cab come wintertime!
I do wish they made tracks for the 6x6 however.
Due to its larger size, poorer operator visibility and higher cost, we still don't want a defender sized machine. :cautious:
I operated a defender X years ago.
defdeepsnow095.jpg

/ 2022 Outlander Max 6x6 #69  
Just a skiff of snow so far in Gaylord today......
IMG_November 20221249 (1).jpg

/ 2022 Outlander Max 6x6 #70  
Arly,
Do you know what the total width of the machine will be with the tracks installed? On our trails we can ride ATV's on tracks, but it the width has to be 54" or less, and must weigh less than 1200lbs. I believe they do this to keep the large side by sides off the trail system.

By the way, you can't post enough photos of that machine, keep em coming!