2022 Toyota Tundra 1794 Edition: Everything’s Bigger in Texas

/ 2022 Toyota Tundra 1794 Edition: Everything’s Bigger in Texas #31  
I think this was correct. If I recall correctly, you could get around this by cutting access holes in the inner fender liners.
They are not the only ones. To replace the fan motor on Pontiacs, you had to cut a large hole in the inner fender well. The fan motor came with a template, cover plate and mounting screws for the "new hole".

/ 2022 Toyota Tundra 1794 Edition: Everything’s Bigger in Texas #32  
Yep, I'm a Toyota guy but I'll never be owning that uglyness
Meh, I don't buy trucks for looks. They are just another tool. If you don't like the grill, put on a nice steel guard up front.

/ 2022 Toyota Tundra 1794 Edition: Everything’s Bigger in Texas #33  
Meh, I don't buy trucks for looks. They are just another tool. If you don't like the grill, put on a nice steel guard up front.
The whole thing is hideous. I'm not all about looks but I'm not buying the Chelsea Clinton of trucks under any circumstances.

/ 2022 Toyota Tundra 1794 Edition: Everything’s Bigger in Texas #34  
   / 2022 Toyota Tundra 1794 Edition: Everything’s Bigger in Texas #35  
I’m in the market for a new truck and waited for the reveal of the new Tundra before placing an order. IMO, Toyota missed the mark in a few areas on the new Tundra. 1) Disappointingly low payload (1450lbs on a crew cab Limited), 2) no flat floor under the back seat, 3) no step to make bed access easier, 4) turbo on back of engine making servicing a PITA, 5) hybrid version has giant heavy battery under rear seat reducing storage and payload.

I ordered a Ford F-350 Tremor instead for not much more than the cost of a new Tundra.
I'm not a Toyota fan, but a Tundra to Ford F350 is like apples to oranges.

/ 2022 Toyota Tundra 1794 Edition: Everything’s Bigger in Texas #37  
I'm not a Toyota fan, but a Tundra to Ford F350 is like apples to oranges.
Big apple compared to a tangerine. Heck, I could put any Tundra in the bed of my F350 and I doubt it would even engage the helper springs.

I consider all those wannabe toy trucks 'Soccer mom' grocery getters.

/ 2022 Toyota Tundra 1794 Edition: Everything’s Bigger in Texas #38  
I always respect your posts and you throw that at me ? Kevin .
I worked behind a parts counter during high school and we sold a lot of oil…

Customers sometimes would ask what motor oil is the best for my engine?

/ 2022 Toyota Tundra 1794 Edition: Everything’s Bigger in Texas #39  
I worked behind a parts counter during high school and we sold a lot of oil…

Customers sometimes would ask what motor oil is the best for my engine?
Clean oil

/ 2022 Toyota Tundra 1794 Edition: Everything’s Bigger in Texas #40  
I'm as diehard a toyota guy as it gets but I want no part of that uglyness or V6.