2023 New Holland Radio Help

/ 2023 New Holland Radio Help #1  

rockinbbar

Gold Member
Tractor
New Holland Powerstar 120, Powerstar 75, New Holland c245
Not sure how many of you have one, but it's tricky!

The operators manual shows a different radio setup, not the one in the 2 tractors I recently got.

Not sure how to even tune it... It has a seek function, but it skips over my regular radio channels.

If anyone knows how to run one, or even knows what brand radio it is, would be a help.

Thanks!

It's like this one. Have it in both tractors.

Otmv7Wk.jpg

/ 2023 New Holland Radio Help

Thanks for the link.

While it's not the same radio, I bet it operates the same.

I'd get along with mine just fine if I could tune it to certain radio stations and save them to a preset. But no amount of fiddling with it, or trying to stop the seek on the stations works. You just run around in circles.

/ 2023 New Holland Radio Help #4  
Thanks for the link.

While it's not the same radio, I bet it operates the same.

I'd get along with mine just fine if I could tune it to certain radio stations and save them to a preset. But no amount of fiddling with it, or trying to stop the seek on the stations works. You just run around in circles.
Same radio as in my Case 75C. You are trying to navigate to a station and preset it? I can help, but we don’t have any stations that any of my radios can receive. But tuning is done with the arrows and press and hold the numbers to save to preset. Tho, I only play bluetooth from my phone…

Same radio as in my Case 75C. You are trying to navigate to a station and preset it? I can help, but we don’t have any stations that any of my radios can receive. But tuning is done with the arrows and press and hold the numbers to save to preset. Tho, I only play bluetooth from my phone…
Yessir, that's what I'm trying to do.

But the only way to navigate to stations is the two arrowed buttons, and they are only "seek" function near as I can tell.

For example I want to tune in 740AM and the seek button only gets me to 720AM, which is a Mexican music channel. 🥳
No amount of fiddling can get me to 740.

Thanks for the reply!

/ 2023 New Holland Radio Help #6  
Yessir, that's what I'm trying to do.

But the only way to navigate to stations is the two arrowed buttons, and they are only "seek" function near as I can tell.

For example I want to tune in 740AM and the seek button only gets me to 720AM, which is a Mexican music channel. 🥳
No amount of fiddling can get me to 740.

Thanks for the reply!

That looks like mine. Try pressing and holding the arrow button to get close. Release when close then single click to get channel number. That’s what worked for me

That looks like mine. Try pressing and holding the arrow button to get close. Release when close then single click to get channel number. That’s what worked for me

Thanks for the reply!

Yeah, I've tried that for a couple of hours. Kinda like watching my dog chase his tail... He never quite catches it. :D

/ 2023 New Holland Radio Help #8  
Here is another tip page. If you have tried all of the suggestions, maybe the radio is defective.

/ 2023 New Holland Radio Help #9  
Maybe research will turn up a phone number.
It looks like their email is:
contact@ams-diffusion.com
You could explain in email and they should reply...or maybe your dealership has one on the lot with a radio they could help you.
Or call New Holland in Pennsylvania.

/ 2023 New Holland Radio Help #10  
It's interesting that this exact model doesn't show up anywhere. Outside of CNH part number