2023 New Holland Radio Help

/ 2023 New Holland Radio Help
It's interesting that this exact model doesn't show up anywhere. Outside of CNH part number
LOL.... Yeah, even my service manager can't find anything. Called New Holland customer support and it went over their head in a hurry! 😆

Funny thing is, I can usually figure this stuff out. I'm the guy that has to set up computers, etc. for all the people who can't.

yet here I am.... 😅

/ 2023 New Holland Radio Help #12  
Maybe simply order this $70 one from Amazon and be done with it?
2023_09_04_17.04.56.jpg
2023_09_04_17.04.44.jpg

Maybe simply order this $70 one from Amazon and be done with it?View attachment 819562View attachment 819563
Yeah, I'm kinda at that point now.
I will be putting a replacement radio in my Powerstar 75 to see how it does, as I have a couple of projects upcoming for that tractor that involves lots of hours, so it'll be nice to be able to tune into my regular stations.

Thanks!

/ 2023 New Holland Radio Help #14  
Yessir, that's what I'm trying to do.

But the only way to navigate to stations is the two arrowed buttons, and they are only "seek" function near as I can tell.

For example I want to tune in 740AM and the seek button only gets me to 720AM, which is a Mexican music channel. 🥳
No amount of fiddling can get me to 740.

Thanks for the reply!
My manual says to press and hold the search button to switch to manual mode. Then use the 2 search buttons to manually go up or down. If a button is not pressed for 3 seconds it goes back to auto search mode.

/ 2023 New Holland Radio Help #15  
I bet 100 pesos it was made way down South which is why it only plays mariachi music!
🪗🪘

/ 2023 New Holland Radio Help #16  
@rockinbbar i had a minute to take a look. Process to manually select the frequency:

1. Set source to am/fm
2. Press and hold either left or right adjustment button until Display says something like M1-seek.
3. Press left or right adjust repeatedly to get to specific frequency required. In .05 increments.
4. If you pause too long between adjustment radio will revert automatically to the scan function and you will need to go back to step 2.

Hope this helps.

@rockinbbar i had a minute to take a look. Process to manually select the frequency:

1. Set source to am/fm
2. Press and hold either left or right adjustment button until Display says something like M1-seek.
3. Press left or right adjust repeatedly to get to specific frequency required. In .05 increments.
4. If you pause too long between adjustment radio will revert automatically to the scan function and you will need to go back to step 2.

Hope this helps.

Thanks! I tried that and got close enough to the main station I was trying to get, and can hear it okay. It still skips when trying to operate in that mode, but it's better than before.

Thanks guys! :)

/ 2023 New Holland Radio Help #18  
Thanks! I tried that and got close enough to the main station I was trying to get, and can hear it okay. It still skips when trying to operate in that mode, but it's better than before.

Thanks guys! :)
You have about 1 second in m1-seek mode. You have to be quick and keep pressing the l/r button for adjustment or it will go back to scan…. If you keep pressing it will adjust in .05 increments. If you pause at all it will go back to scan.

/ 2023 New Holland Radio Help #19  
I have the same radio I'm thinking about putting a different one in as this one drives me crazy. I can set stations but not the clock.

I have the same radio I'm thinking about putting a different one in as this one drives me crazy. I can set stations but not the clock.
Yeah, I've considered that myself.

The exact radio in my Powerstar 120 hits the stations I listen to, and I can preset button them. But the radio in question doesn't.

I'm thinking that after I get the tractor back home from the project it's on now, I'll take it in to the dealer and do a radio swap under warranty to see if a different one works better. If not, I'll probably swap radios for a different brand.

There's a guy who sells tractor radios with the correct wring harnesses for specific models. I may end up giving him a shout, but he's a bit pricey as well.