2210 Filter numbers?

/ 2210 Filter numbers? #1  
J

JCB

Anyone know the actual part numbers for the oil, fuel and hydro filters for the 2210 that I could take to the parts house (not JD numbers)?

I thought I'd seen them here and could not create a good enough search. If anyone knows who posted them, that would help too.

Thanks guys,

Joe

/ 2210 Filter numbers? #2  
Anyone know the actual part numbers for the oil, fuel and hydro filters for the 2210 that I could take to the parts house (not JD numbers)?

I thought I'd seen them here and could not create a good enough search. If anyone knows who posted them, that would help too.

Thanks guys,

Joe

I believe the 2210 and 2320 take the same filters.. See the attached PDF - it came from the Fleetguard (cummins) site and list the OEM and Fleetguard filters numbers- double check the OEM numbers against your owners manual. You can take the fleetguard numbers and cross them to other mfg's.

Even with the JD or Donaldson filter number I could not cross reference the hydraulic/transmission filters to any other mfg... So I think you will have to go to JD for that one..

hope this helps

Brian

Attachments

• 2320_Cummins_Filters.pdf
    85.7 KB · Views: 1,321
   / 2210 Filter numbers?
Thanks Brian,

I appreciate the info.

Joe

/ 2210 Filter numbers? #4  
The 2210 uses the LF3692-lube filter and FF5260-fuel filter. Fleetguard does not make the Hydraulic filter. The John Deere part number is LVA12812-hydraulic.

/ 2210 Filter numbers? #5  

Thanks guys,

Joe

This is the URL for WIX Filter Corporation:

WIX Filters : Filter Look-Up

The hydro-filter is not shown; probably do not make it.

The link may or may not work; let me know and I'll send it another way, or you could look it up on-line by equipment make & model.

l8r
Joe

/ 2210 Filter numbers? #6  
Thanks for the Wix link.. I played with it months back, but forgot about it.. Wix is probably the best filter that is easily available in all areas..

The funny thing is that my 2320 and the 2520 have the same engine (IIRC) - The oil filter they have for the 2520 is wider and a tad longer than the filter for my 2320 -it does have the same threads/gasket dimensions though.. they also dont list a fuel filter for the 2320/2520..

Brian

/ 2210 Filter numbers? #7  
Last time I went to NAPA I stood there a loooooooong time while the rookie tried to look up the filters. Another guy showed him a tractor website to get the numbers from. So in other words taking the part numbers in with you is a very good idea. I think I still have the boxes with numbers on them but it's ten below zero right now so if you would like those part numbers PM me and I'll dig em out tomorrow when it's warmer.

/ 2210 Filter numbers? #8  
This is the URL for WIX Filter Corporation:
WIX Filters : Filter Look-Up
Here's Fram's site: Honeywell Consumer Products Group

and

Purolator's: Purolator Auto Oil & Air Filters

A lot of guys don't like Fram, so we won't get into that discussion here :D, but their site does offer a valuable feature. Enter the competitor's filter number (the LF3692 lube filter, in this case) into the search feature at their site, then click on their part number (PH6607) when it pops up. It'll list dimensions and pertinent data, various applications (there are very, very few single application filters out there), and below that - competitor's part numbers, so you can cross-reference to other mfr's. A very handy feature. ;)

The funny thing is that my 2320 and the 2520 have the same engine (IIRC) - The oil filter they have for the 2520 is wider and a tad longer than the filter for my 2320 - it does have the same threads/gasket dimensions though..
thatguy - The equivalent shorter/skinnier filter is probably the WIX 51365/NAPA 1365, and the longer/fatter one is most likely a 51334/1334. I got into that in my 'confusion' thread, http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/oil-fuel-lubricants/134140-oil-filter-confusion.html I know they'll all work, because they've been used on 755's, my Gator and X595 and even the 955, whose OEM filter actually crossed to a WIX 51064/NAPA 1064.

If you really have some time to spend, enter the 51334 number at Fram's site, then check out all the cross-references to other mfr's. Man, quite a selection.. :cool:

/ 2210 Filter numbers? #9  
Spent the day digging up and cross referencing filter information for the 2305.
Unfortunately, the Transmission's Hydraulic filter must be patented by John Deere as no one has one listed. :(

As you see, John Deere prices aren't as bad as I thought as I found different prices online. I did NOT go to or call competitor's stores to get prices. :rolleyes:

Also, I added a new 2305 Maintenance Sheet.

Attachments

• John Deere 2305 Filter X-Ref.pdf
    6.8 KB · Views: 1,058
  • JD_2305_MaintSheet.pdf
    92.5 KB · Views: 610
Last edited: