2305 adding a landscape rake 4ft or 5ft wide?

/ 2305 adding a landscape rake 4ft or 5ft wide? #11  
Hi 'ensoll'

Have the JD2305 with a 5' rake I bought from Tractor Supply, and I agree with the other members, one great implement! I just posted some pictures of my rake and a modification I recently made under Attachments->gaugewheels/dethatcher/"twig catcher". The landscape rake is from Tractor Supply, and I should have gotten the yellow one, just to "match" the tractor, but locally they didn't have one at the time.

Ray

/ 2305 adding a landscape rake 4ft or 5ft wide? #12  
If you've got a lot of roots and you're concerned about being beaned in the back of the head with a rock I'd recommend a forestry helmet. Essentially it's a lightweight hardhat that will use you for protection when a tree lands on you. I've found my Husqvarna helmet very useful for a ton of things not only for head protection (it does work well on falling small branches) but also for the full face shield (very useful when chipping/shredding in addition to safety glasses). Once you've been through the area once or twice you should know where the trouble spots are and be able to fix them.