2305 mmm hydro lines help

/ 2305 mmm hydro lines help #1  

jiminpa

Bronze Member
Tractor
massy 35 diesel
my brother disconnected the hydraulic lines to the mower last fall to remove it. now i can't figgure out which hose goes where to reconnect the mower to raise and lower.any help?

/ 2305 mmm hydro lines help #2  
Jim,

Hopefully someone with a 2305 can chime in but have you checked the owners manual for any insight? Second, what happened to the color coded caps that should be on there?

If push comes to shove, you could just start hooking up lines until you get it working. It shouldn't hurt anything, especially if you are just momentarily engaging the controls.

/ 2305 mmm hydro lines help #3  
Assuming you have the independent lift kit, you only have one hose to hook up. It probably doesn't matter which one you hook up because one direction on the SCV (joystick) will then lift it and the other directions will do nothing. If it's like the other Deeres I've seen, the top left connection (should have a yellow cap) is the one you probably want, then it will lift when you pull the lever toward you.

/ 2305 mmm hydro lines help #4  
How many lines?
Do you have a Joystick to control it?
If you have a joystick, top tow couplers are for left right of the joystick, bottom two are for forward and back of the joystick.

/ 2305 mmm hydro lines help
we read the manual on it,but it don't make refernce to the hoses.i think we got the wrong manual for the mower.
i tried the yellow to yellow connection but it didn't do anything.does the adjustment know for the hight of the deck have anything to do with it? i will not turn with hand pressure, i don't want to attack it with channellocks!
gonna call the dealer tomorrow, its probable operator error, we'll see!

/ 2305 mmm hydro lines help #6  
we read the manual on it,but it don't make refernce to the hoses.i think we got the wrong manual for the mower.
i tried the yellow to yellow connection but it didn't do anything.does the adjustment know for the hight of the deck have anything to do with it? i will not turn with hand pressure, i don't want to attack it with channellocks!
gonna call the dealer tomorrow, its probable operator error, we'll see!

If you use the yellow to yellow connection you need to move the control lever to the left and right to raise and lower the mower deck.

I don't have a loader so I connect the yellow hose to the green quick coupler on the tractor so I can pull the control lever to the rear to raise and push it forward to lower the mower deck.

The mower deck needs to be fully raised before you can set the height control knob.

/ 2305 mmm hydro lines help #7  
I go yellow to yellow with my MMM with the independent lift. Are you 100% sure that the connection is being made? Pull back the locking ring while you insert the male end. Push until the licking ring will snap back into the "closed" position.

/ 2305 mmm hydro lines help
got it figgured out.my braindead brother didn't have the deck hooked to the levers.shore makes a differnce!