2305 Power Beyond kit install

/ 2305 Power Beyond kit install #11  
What's the point of having to remove the temporary plug?

/ 2305 Power Beyond kit install
You have to remove the exterior plug to insert an internal one, then replace the exterior plug.

/ 2305 Power Beyond kit install
I also made a change to the power beyond hose guide. This needed a bit of "adjustment" in order to make the hose (the hoop) not bind on the 3PT assembly at 3PT full lift.

It is also important regarding the how the 3PT arms are put on. When put on one way they will hit the backhoe subframe. Installed "ends flipped" then they will JUST clear the backhoe frame.

Best regards,
Sean

Sean, I am having the same interference problems you mention above. Can you put up some photos of your Power Beyond adjustments or expound a bit on the adjustment you made? Also, I don't really follow what you mean about 'ends flipped'.

One of the problems I am having is that the side-to-side level adjustment of the two lift arms on the right side is hitting the Power Beyond quick coupler and actually disconnecting the hose when I raise the 3 point hitch.

Another problem I am having is when I put my 413 rotary mower on, the lift arms are spread so far apart that there is no way to avoid hitting the Power Beyond coupler upon full raise. I fear I might actually have to sell the 413. Thanks!

/ 2305 Power Beyond kit install #14  
MR NC you stated you fixed #4 to get 1/4 lift

Just wondering what did you do to get the correct adj like we should have had since our tractors were delivered