2410 lower lift arm replacements

/ 2410 lower lift arm replacements #1  

Pixguy

Tractor
2011 MF 2410 TLB
My lower arms are bent and although they work fine, I'd like to get replacements for them. Anyone have a good source for them?

/ 2410 lower lift arm replacements #2  
Not sure… who handles M-F parts now that Northwood no longer does? Not sure which lower lift arms you're referring to, but it sounds like factory parts might be the best way to go. ijk

/ 2410 lower lift arm replacements
Not sure what they are called by MF but the lower arms on the 3ph, one is adjustable. I guess I'll have to contact the dealer in New Boston. I've seen them at TSC but they carry the big boys. Thanks

/ 2410 lower lift arm replacements #4  
OK, I got it. Four options, perhaps:

1. They're "just" steel rods- first thing I'd do is lay them on something and pound on 'em. Maybe a torch would help. Nothing to lose, and they might very well come into it.

2. M-F parts as replacements.

3. I'd be willing to bet that, if you don't mind orange, Kubota parts might be interchangeable. Worth a look.

4. Somebody must make generic Cat-1 replacements (?).

In the M-F parts book, those are called "lift rods." There are two types, "L-type" and "Except L-type". From the drawings, it appears the L-type lift rods are all straight, where the "Except L-type" have a bit of an offset angle at both ends. For what it's worth, mine is a 2007 model and uses the straight "L-type" parts. Not sure why the change, but there it is. To repeat-- when looking at the part numbers, the straight ones are the "L-type."

Here's some pics:

DSC05204.JPGDSC05203.JPGDSC05201.JPGDSC05200.JPGDSC05202.JPG

/ 2410 lower lift arm replacements #5  
Oh, and I should add-- my tractor's a 2310, and the part numbers are from the 2310 book… but they MAY be the same as the 2410, you'll have to verify. Sorry, I hadn't paid attention to your tractor's model. (Getting' old, I guess!) ijk

/ 2410 lower lift arm replacements
Oh, and I should add-- my tractor's a 2310, and the part numbers are from the 2310 book… but they MAY be the same as the 2410, you'll have to verify. Sorry, I hadn't paid attention to your tractor's model. (Getting' old, I guess!) ijk

No apology necessary, they appear to be the same and your help is greatly appreciated. :drink:

/ 2410 lower lift arm replacements #7  
You are entirely welcome; glad to help. :thumbsup: