25 ON ORDER!! WHO WANTS TO BE SECOND IN LINE?

/ 25 ON ORDER!! WHO WANTS TO BE SECOND IN LINE? #31  
Cool! It's nice to finally see some pics of this beast after my dealer has talked it up. I noticed that the speedo tops out at 30mph... I wonder what the top speed is? I know it's geared more towards the utility side of things but I wonder how it would stack up to the Ranger and some of the others. Any word on pricing yet?

The specs say 25mph as the top speed

/ 25 ON ORDER!! WHO WANTS TO BE SECOND IN LINE? #32  
I saw the 25 MPH, that's not a deal-killer. The uses I have, 25 is fast enough.

Price is another question.

You cant have 25 on order without knowing the price.

Camo would be a nicer color for hunting, is that a special order option? And, DW now tells me that the JD diesel Gator in our neck of the woods is too noisy for her. So, how noisy is the thing? Quieter would be better for hunting too.

/ 25 ON ORDER!! WHO WANTS TO BE SECOND IN LINE? #33  
Hmm I must have missed the spec on the 25mph top speed.... I agree; a camo option would be great as I plan to use this for hunting too.

/ 25 ON ORDER!! WHO WANTS TO BE SECOND IN LINE? #34  
a camo option would be great as I plan to use this for hunting too.

Is there a proven benefit to "camo" paint on these things. I'm not a hunter but I don't imagine you actually drive through the woods on the utility vehicle looking for deer and hope they don't see you. I'd imagine you drive to a spot, park the vehicle then move to a hiding spot. If the vehicle is a couple hundred yards away and bright orange does that really interfere with hunting? If so why not just throw a camo net over it? Seems to me the safety advantage of bright orange both on the road and in the woods would ***** any non military benefit of the camo paint scheme.

That said, I just remembered that we had to ban shooting deer from a pickup truck on Prudence Island a few years back as the deer were so plentiful that you could drive up to them on the road. We only have bow hunting but guys were literally driving up to within 15 feet of feeding deer and shooting them from the back of a pickup truck. Islanders decided that was not sporting enough.:)

/ 25 ON ORDER!! WHO WANTS TO BE SECOND IN LINE? #36  
bump for price

/ 25 ON ORDER!! WHO WANTS TO BE SECOND IN LINE? #37  
My local dealer has 4 on order. I'm afraid to see the price the way the US $ and Canadian $ are right now.

/ 25 ON ORDER!! WHO WANTS TO BE SECOND IN LINE? #38  
My local dealer has 4 on order. I'm afraid to see the price the way the US $ and Canadian $ are right now.

Hey, the thing can go 25mph and has headlights. It would only take you about three days to drive it back from PA.:D

/ 25 ON ORDER!! WHO WANTS TO BE SECOND IN LINE? #39  
A camo mule type vehical will not get you anymore deer than a red one[or orange],but it just looks better!

/ 25 ON ORDER!! WHO WANTS TO BE SECOND IN LINE? #40  
Yeah, but if I park the camo one in the woods I might not be able to find it later!

Hey Island, if I wear warm clothes, maybe you have a good idea there!

Seriously, I cannot wait to see one of these in person.