2505 does anyone own one ??

/ 2505 does anyone own one ?? #11  
Would you all agree that a backhoe would increase resale ease (and maybe value a bit) with a backhoe vs without?

/ 2505 does anyone own one ?? #12  
I would not base my decision for a backhoe on resale value. It is more about your needs.

/ 2505 does anyone own one ?? #13  
I would agree. I would get the backhoe only if I needed a backhoe. But if you're looking at a smoking deal on a SCUT with a backhoe I guess I wouldn't let having one in there scare me away from the deal.

Also the little SCUT can do just about anything that a larger CUT or utility size can do, it just takes it in smaller bites. And with smaller sized attachments. I find watching YouTube videos of Tractor Time with Tim (TTWT) very useful and informative on the kind of things you can do with a SCUT, and the approach taken to tackle the job with small equipment.

/ 2505 does anyone own one ?? #14  
Would you all agree that a backhoe would increase resale ease (and maybe value a bit) with a backhoe vs without?

I think it makes resale harder. It raises the price and many buyers won't want a backhoe. I suspect that the value of a used backhoe is less than the value of a used tractor. I base that on getting a lightly used BH from my dealer for a little over half the new price. I don't think an equivalent used tractor would be priced the same.

OTOH if you need a backhoe and that will work better for you than renting a mini ex, go for it.