2520 REVEALED!!

/ 2520 REVEALED!! #51  
EXCELLENT /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Your price sounds fair. Of course you will read about somebody who got one for less (whether they did or not...), but what is important now is your realtionship with the dealer.

Pictures, pictures, pictures!

/ 2520 REVEALED!! #52  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I keep thinking about the telescopic links on the Kubota B2630, but that's about all it had going for it. )</font>

Get a I-Match for your new tractor and you will never miss those links! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ 2520 REVEALED!! #53  
I looked at an iMatch, but I doubt it will fit half of my implements: York rake, KK disc harrow, Woods RM660 RFM, Reversable dirt scoop, and Pallet fork . A 60" Rotary Cutter and a blade are the only two items I need to get, and since they won't get a lot of use, I'll probably go with King Kutter for both.

/ 2520 REVEALED!! #55  
JD, I sent you a PM.

/ 2520 REVEALED!! #56  
Maybe JD will offer the telescopic links as an upgrade. If so, order them outright and keep your fixed ones, too. There is no savings to have orderd them from the git-go, you might as well have both sets...

/ 2520 REVEALED!! #58  
A 2520 with a cab and air...that is a dream machine. I figured I would have to go to the larger 3000 series, but I am sure it will be some time before the 2520 will see a cab here in the US. Once it does get here, I'm on it.

/ 2520 REVEALED!! #59  
In the press release I noticed a 4 in 1 bucket? I did not see that on the configuator as an option or did I miss that.

/ 2520 REVEALED!! #60  
WOW!!! I want one. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif anyone want to buy a good used 2210? /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif