2601 Value

/ 2601 Value #1  

Lilguy

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota
I purchased a 2601 with MMM,FEL and BH in 2017 to replace a 32 year old L2250 with MMM. Had 16 acre to work. Fast forward a year and we were offered a premium to sell our land. Moved to one acre and used 2601 to put in a pond and some other minor jobs. It痴 to much tractor for the place now. What would it be worth with 50 hours on it now. Want to get much smaller, possible Zero turn to just mow the place. Thanks

/ 2601 Value #2  
There’s one listed on Tractorhouse with 40 hours and equipped like yours. Asking $19600 but asking is not getting.

Last edited:
   / 2601 Value #3  
Heck, I'd sell the BH and live happily ever after with the 2601:)

/ 2601 Value #4  
I purchased a 2601 with MMM,FEL and BH in 2017 to replace a 32 year old L2250 with MMM. Had 16 acre to work. Fast forward a year and we were offered a premium to sell our land. Moved to one acre and used 2601 to put in a pond and some other minor jobs. It痴 to much tractor for the place now. What would it be worth with 50 hours on it now. Want to get much smaller, possible Zero turn to just mow the place. Thanks

60" MMM?

What would you need to get for it? How difficult/how much time does it take to add/remove the BH attachment?

I have a B2920 now...had been kicking around the idea of moving up to a 2601 since there are some nice features available with it that my machine lacks. BH would be very nice to have (I don't have one currently) but I mow with it all summer (no other attachments) and use a snowblower on the back all winter...

/ 2601 Value
60 inch mid mount mower. I had it to use on 16 acres and now I sit on one acre. Too big to mow with. BH less than half an hour on or off, quick detachment.