2655 HST Pump gone bad, no help from Mahindra

/ 2655 HST Pump gone bad, no help from Mahindra #11  
You said " leaking yellow fluid" , What is that? Sounds like water in the oil to me.

/ 2655 HST Pump gone bad, no help from Mahindra
You said " leaking yellow fluid" , What is that? Sounds like water in the oil to me.
Looked like anti-freeze but I believe it was transmission fluid

/ 2655 HST Pump gone bad, no help from Mahindra #13  
When my HST pump went it leaked out the 'reddish' color hydro fluid and all functions ceased .....had to be winched onto a flatbed.

/ 2655 HST Pump gone bad, no help from Mahindra #14  
10 grand! The pump I purchased was total, with shipping, & install about 2 grand.....

/ 2655 HST Pump gone bad, no help from Mahindra #15  
Thank you for the insight. I thought Mahindra might have been able to do several things to keep a customer happy:
1) Since Mahindra is still building these tractors, pull a pump from the manufacturing line.
2) Contact the pump manufacturer to get me a valid date for when I can expect to receive the part.
3) Extend the end date of my warranty since I'm not logging hours on the tractor.

I appreciate the situation that they may be in, but I'm disappointed in how willing they are to let me twist in the wind without exercising a little creativity.
Extending the warranty would be possible.
Also, maybe the dealer and or "Mahindra" would be a short term lease for a good price on maybe a used dealer tractor or a new one.

They certainly would not pull one out of a new tractor, especially seeing as how it requires splitting the tractor to remove the Pump/Motor unit.

/ 2655 HST Pump gone bad, no help from Mahindra
10 grand! The pump I purchased was total, with shipping, & install about 2 grand.....
Breaking the tractor in half and reassembling must cost $2000. You must've gotten the pump for free? Where do I get a deal like that?

/ 2655 HST Pump gone bad, no help from Mahindra #17  
There is a Uniform Commerical Code adopted by practically every state. One of the rules concerning warranties is that if the warranty fails of its essential purpose, the buyer can be entitled to a refund. So if they can't or won't make repairs under the warranty on a timely basis rendering the tractor useless to you, you might discuss your rights with a litigation lawyer. There have been plenty of these cases involving both cars and tractors over the years.

/ 2655 HST Pump gone bad, no help from Mahindra #18  

Attachments

• DSCN2680.JPG
    DSCN2680.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 77
   / 2655 HST Pump gone bad, no help from Mahindra #19  
That is your hydraulic pump for your remotes and 3 point on the larger section and your power steering on the small section.
Your main "hydro" pump would usually be construed to mean the portion of the hydrostatic drive system that drives the motor section.
1675538633657.png

/ 2655 HST Pump gone bad, no help from Mahindra #20  
Thanks Lou, That looks more like that $$$!