2655 HST Pump gone bad, no help from Mahindra

/ 2655 HST Pump gone bad, no help from Mahindra
There is a Uniform Commerical Code adopted by practically every state. One of the rules concerning warranties is that if the warranty fails of its essential purpose, the buyer can be entitled to a refund. So if they can't or won't make repairs under the warranty on a timely basis rendering the tractor useless to you, you might discuss your rights with a litigation lawyer. There have been plenty of these cases involving both cars and tractors over the years.
Good advice. I'll look into it. I learned that Mahindra is in some sort of a fight with TYM. TYM makes a good tractor and supplies a lot of the components for Mahindra tractors. Supposedly TYM is withholding a lot of parts from the Mahindra distributors to put a hurt on their business (and ultimately their customers, such as me). I was told this by an industry insider. Might be time to run away from Mahindra and get into some other brand.

/ 2655 HST Pump gone bad, no help from Mahindra #22  
Or buy a series that is made by Mahindra. 3500, 4500, 5500. Or Mitsubishi/Mahindra collaborations.