3 point bushing kit?

/ 3 point bushing kit? #12  
If it takes you $12-20 in bushings to fit an implement to a QH you are buying bushings at the wrong place.
Tractor Supply is about $3 for a 3-2 lower lift arm bushing, $2.30 for a 2-1 lower lift arm bushing. For two of each it is 10.58 and throw in about a buck for the great state of NY and I'm about 11.50. This assumes a very narrow gap or close enough that you don't need any more bushings. Most of my landpride stuff takes one to fill the gap or be "close enough" This is for a clevis style connection. I don't know if everyone uses the stacked 3-2 to 2-1 to the pin to remove all the gap or if you need to, but it is what I do.

If you are fitting something with an open pin, TSC sells those quick hitch bushing kits for 29.99 that slide on the pin and lock in with a roll pin. You don't need to use them, but it is an option.

If you got a better source I am all ears.

/ 3 point bushing kit? #14  
If you're adapting from Cat 3 to Cat 1 you probably bought the wrong QH.
That is always possible. When I got it they assured me the QH was CAT1, but all of the mounting spots are CAT3. Not the spacing between the pins. Maybe because the MX lines are CAT1/CAT2 ready. The only hitch that seems like it needs no bushings is the speeco which uses both cat1 dimensions sized for cat1 pins.

/ 3 point bushing kit? #15  
Bushing down from Cat 2 to Cat 1 is common. Bushing from 3 to 1, not so much. The Landpride QH05 is one that is built correctly for Cat 1 implements.

/ 3 point bushing kit? #16  
My Land Pride implements came with the proper bushings which allow no up and down slop. I have never found those size ( OD/ID) anywhere around here including TS. The LP QH and Implement manuals show all the LP lengths. I ordered an assortment plus several long ones If hey fit OK otherwise cutoff the long ones to fit. Cat 1 to Cat 2 bushings OD is not enough. Make sure you have the right OD for snug fit, no slop.

Ron