3 Point Hitch Only Raises When Curling Bucket Up

/ 3 Point Hitch Only Raises When Curling Bucket Up
I would tend to believe that as been mentioned your power beyond and return to tank lines are crossed
Are those lines underneath the tractor? Or are they going from the block to the loader valve?

/ 3 Point Hitch Only Raises When Curling Bucket Up #32  
I would tend to believe that as been mentioned your power beyond and return to tank lines are crossed

LonNY may be on to something, but the 3PH should raise when ANY of the four valves are activated I would think..... Anyway did you check the line for curl function from the QC to the rams to see if there was a "Tee" in the line and a line going back to the3PH....

Dale

Last edited:
LonNY may be on to something, but the 3PH should raise when ANY of the four valves are activated I would think..... Anyway did you check the line for curl function from the QC to the rams to see if there was a "Tee" in the line and a line going back to the3PH....

Dale
I did not check that yet. I will try to do that tomorrow. Thanks for the reminder.

/ 3 Point Hitch Only Raises When Curling Bucket Up #34  
I'm with Lou. This is clearly a symptom of the Tank and PB lines crossed.

We've seen it happening a couple of times on this forum. Some were Kubota actually, probably due to the arrangement of the lines that can be misleading.

I'm with Lou. This is clearly a symptom of the Tank and PB lines crossed.

We've seen it happening a couple of times on this forum. Some were Kubota actually, probably due to the arrangement of the lines that can be misleading.
Are these the 3 lines going from the block to the loader control? If so I checked those and they look correct according to the LA765 instructions.

/ 3 Point Hitch Only Raises When Curling Bucket Up #36  
It is weird that it is specific to the curling function, unless when you are using the lift function there is no excess fluid in that moment to return to T line and supply fluid to 3 point. Need a better pic of FEL valve to identify PB sleeve instalation.

/ 3 Point Hitch Only Raises When Curling Bucket Up #37  
Also, you could try:

With all 4 quick connect lines disconnected from loader, hold your curl up function momentarily while trying to move 3 point. Only do this for a few seconds at a time. It should pop the relieve valve and send fluid down the tank line.

Fixed! Thanks for everyone's help. Much appreciated. :)

On the loader control valve the Pump and Power Beyond were switched. I thought I checked this several times, but when the dealer came out to check on the issue they found that those two were switched. Somehow I must have missed it. On my loader valve those two lines are on both on the same side.

I'm glad to have it all figured out. I installed my 3rd function kit this afternoon, looking forward to testing it out tomorrow. I blew the in line fuse while installing it. I should have waited till the end to hook it up to the battery since it was hard to keep the little wires in the control knob from touching when installing.

Again, thanks for everyone's help!

/ 3 Point Hitch Only Raises When Curling Bucket Up #39  
Awesome, just got back on to see how things were going. Had I seen this thread on my computer vs on my phone and thus seen what tractor you had I would have posted some pictures of that same adapter block on our L3830.

Glad to hear you are back up and running.

Aaron Z