3-Point Hitch Trailer Mover

/ 3-Point Hitch Trailer Mover
I REALLY like my King Kutter trailer mover. I would challenge anyone to find one heavier built. They make 2 models; this is the heavier one. It has clevis style hook-up (stronger) for the lower arms and comes with a chain and adjustable connector to attach to your drawbar to prevent upward movement. It also has a spot for trailer breakaway chains to connect to. I have a ball mount with a hook welded on it that I use on this trailer mover and I have pulled trees and everything using it. Highly recommend.

View attachment 669553

View attachment 669552

I might go this route. Rural King sells these with their name on it and I have a Rural King not far away.

The clevis-stype hook-up is I think to make it quick-hitch compatible? I'm actually not a fan of that since I don't have a quick-hitch; I've found on heavier implements it makes attaching more difficult. But on this, not a big deal since there's no weight to it and the whole thing can just be picked up.

Thanks for the review. :)

/ 3-Point Hitch Trailer Mover #22  
I built my own multi-use hitch, had to remodel it a bit to fit the quick hitch: HPIM2960.JPG HPIM2961.JPG

/ 3-Point Hitch Trailer Mover #23  
   / 3-Point Hitch Trailer Mover #24  
Last edited:
   / 3-Point Hitch Trailer Mover #25  
Just realized that I didn't show any pictures of it moving a trailer:

P7280004.JPG
P7280006.JPG

/ 3-Point Hitch Trailer Mover #26  
Yep. The Omni Hitch has a few clever design elements that make it more of a multi tool

/ 3-Point Hitch Trailer Mover #27  
To the OP, PA452, did you get a 3ph trailer mover?

We need pictures when you do.

/ 3-Point Hitch Trailer Mover #28  
My 3pt trailer mover worked fine until I got pallet forks. Now I just drop a ball in the hole in the end of a fork. Just a ball is lighter than the 3pt mover. Even if it is QH compatible it's small enough i need to pick it up & put it on the hitch rather than grabbing it with the QH like normal impliments.

Get a cheap 3pt trailer mover at your local farm store if you dont use forks. Even the lightest one will be fine for a parking lot or 5mph over dirt & grass.

My record was a trailer falling off 4 times in under 400 yards. A poorly balanced tongue light tilting deck. I couldn't be bothered to get off to latch the hitch much less hook up chains. I just scooped up the hitch with the ball on the fork & kept going. I actually latch the hitch on my current trailers as I care about them. No reason for safety chains at under 5mph though unless there are other problems.

/ 3-Point Hitch Trailer Mover #29  
Here's what I use. The shackle keeps the drawbar from turning. I also welded a receiver into my box blade for moving trailers around.

Hitch Lock 3-24-2008 006.jpgBox Blade 9-14-11 (5).JPG

/ 3-Point Hitch Trailer Mover #30  
Yep. The Omni Hitch has a few clever design elements that make it more of a multi tool
I use it a lot on the front with a SSQA to 3 point adapter:

P8310002.JPG
P8310004.JPG

The bale spear in the Omni Transformer Hitch:

P8310006.JPG
P8310008.JPG

On the V417, this trailer weighs over 10,000 pounds, with just over 3,500 pounds on the hitch:

P3310016.JPG
P3310015.JPG

Last edited: