Chipper 3 point wood chippers

/ 3 point wood chippers #21  
Somebody has a bunch of nice new toys!

Don't give my wife ammo, lol, she refers to my tractor and implements as toys also. I have been doing my best to change her way of thinking! It helped that I made enough money on a 2 day job last week to already pay for the grinder :)

/ 3 point wood chippers #22  
thanks for the replys does anyone have a woodland mills ?? seem to see a lot of responces for woodmax

I think Woodmax has been around longer than Woodland Mills, but that's just an uneducated guess. Woodmax is based in the US whereas Woodland Mills is in Canada, and there are probably 10x as many Americans on here as Canadians so Woodmax will have an advantage in terms of mindshare. Of course, Wallenstein is Canadian too and everyone knows about them.

I'm trying to decide between a quite old Wallenstein BX40 for C$1600 asking, a theoretical lightly used BX52S that never becomes available for $2500 (but I could keep waiting and hoping) or a Woodland Mills WC68 I could go pick up next week. Hard choice. Old vs. New, Chinese vs. Canadian-made, hydraulic vs. manual feed, less vs. more $$. All I know is I have brush piles growing everywhere and a wife who really wants them chipped soon.

Last edited:
   / 3 point wood chippers #23  
Match - 1 cent and not much work
Wood Chipper - $2000 and a load of work

I know what I'd chose...