3-pt bouncing/bleeding

/ 3-pt bouncing/bleeding
I bought a seal kit for the rockshaft, just haven't fooled with it yet.

/ 3-pt bouncing/bleeding #22  
Hey sikmusicfreak8 have you done the kit install yet? I have the same issue and would love to hear how it went.

/ 3-pt bouncing/bleeding
Not yet, was just servicing the tractor and looking at the box. I'll be digging into that soon.

Odd part, is that sometimes it does it bad, sometimes not at all; sometime when warm, sometimes when cold. There's no consistency which I find out.

/ 3-pt bouncing/bleeding
Well, at long last I am pulling the tractor up to the garage in about an hour to start this repair. I will try and take some photos and post up how it went. Wish me luck,

/ 3-pt bouncing/bleeding #25  
Well, at long last I am pulling the tractor up to the garage in about an hour to start this repair. I will try and take some photos and post up how it went. Wish me luck,
I will be waiting for the pics My dealer tells me there is a safety valve in the same area that can cause the same indication .

/ 3-pt bouncing/bleeding #26  

Good luck! I hope it goes smoothly for you. Can't wait to hear how the whole process works out.

/ 3-pt bouncing/bleeding
Got it done, wasn't too bad. Just like Dave mentioned. Took everything apart to access the top of the rock shaft, the cover you need to take off is the one with the 3pt valve attached to it between your legs. The seal Dave mentioned was of course obliterated. So once the cover is off, just bounce the 3pt arms up and down to push the piston out, remove the old seal and guides, replace with the new ones, and reinstall. Simple process really.

KIMG0242.JPGKIMG0246.JPGKIMG0248.JPGKIMG0249.JPGKIMG0250.JPG

/ 3-pt bouncing/bleeding #28  
Well done Jason. Not a hard job at all if a person is not opposed to turning a few wrenches.

/ 3-pt bouncing/bleeding
$120. The Branson seal had $27 written on it. Either way, just glad its fixed.