3320 headlights

/ 3320 headlights #1  

drz400

Tractor
'05 JD 3320
Hi,
I have a 3320. My question is when I turn the headlights on(turning the switch fully clockwise position) should the red tailights light also? Only my headlights light. Thanks

/ 3320 headlights #2  
Yes, they should. My 3720 did the same thing. I took it to the dealer and they revised a connection that apparently has been left unconnected at the factory inadvertantly, probably by one person. We need to find that person and tell him or her to quit doing this. Your tail lights should function. Easy fix for the dealer.

John M

/ 3320 headlights #3  
John I just checked my new 3320 and of course the tail lights do not function just as you predicted. Any idea where the connector is located? I would like to see if I can fix it myself.

BTW, my temperature gage did not work initially, the sensor wire was not connected.

/ 3320 headlights #4  
Kind of sounds like the factory tried to rush these models to market. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Maybe Deere will draw 'n quarter the person on the line responsible. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ 3320 headlights #5  
Well, after reading this thread I checked my 3320, and mine too does not function properly. The tail lights do not go on when I turn on the lights. According to the manual they should go on. Guess I will have to call the dealer as well.

brandon1

/ 3320 headlights #6  
My rear lights don't work either. Does someone who has had them connected take a pic so we all can have our red lights? I don't want to take it to the dealer just for that! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bob

/ 3320 headlights #7  
My dealer checked with Deere on this, they say that is normal, the tail lights don't light up with the headlights. Any idea what bulletin# or solution# this addressed in?

My dealer is saying every tractor on his lot is the same way.....