3720 Cab - A snow-blowing monster

/ 3720 Cab - A snow-blowing monster #1  

turbo36

Veteran Member
Tractor
JD X739 AWS (3), 2016 Toolcat, JD 2038R
I had a chance to try out the 3720 this weekend and all I can say is "what a monster". 8" of heavy wet snow and I could push the tractor so hard that the blower could not keep up with the ground speed but the rev's only dropped 2-300 prm, I was going so fast I wasn't blowing snow, I was plowing it!
Too much power is just enough!
Oh yeah I'm a spoiled SOB now that I have a cab to keep me warm and a stereo to pump out the music.

/ 3720 Cab - A snow-blowing monster #2  
Oh yeah!!!! Great going Turbo36 :D :D

This winter it's going to be differant for me too. I will win this year, not winter. I am not going to look like a snowman and endure ice cream headach's anymore. :p
My new 3520 cab should handle my 64" Puma snowblower with ease too. And the heat.....:cool:

Ain't life great when you can laugh at winter??

Al

/ 3720 Cab - A snow-blowing monster #3  
So glad you guys are happy with your machines!!! I hope some pictures are not too much to ask for??? :D :D :D

I have sold several 3x20's with snowblowers this year, and have had nothing but positive feedback... There is nothing better than snowblowing in a tee shirt and shorts!!! :eek:

/ 3720 Cab - A snow-blowing monster #4  
Where are the pics of these sweet machines ???? :D We need some...

/ 3720 Cab - A snow-blowing monster #5  
Shawk said:
Where are the pics of these sweet machines ???? :D We need some...

OK, here's some pictures of my unit. I don't have any snow (yet) and maybe this will scare it off for the winter.

This is too dark but maybe you can see the hydraulics. From the left..
Top link....use to tip the blower back when the drive has not frozen. Keeps the cutting edge about 1 to 1 1/2" above the gravel.
Next....Rotate the chute
last..... Operate the deflector

The unit mounted up.

The rear work lights

Bring it on

Al

Last edited:
   / 3720 Cab - A snow-blowing monster
GreenMtns: Do you have a close up picture of that bucket? That really looks aggressive.

/ 3720 Cab - A snow-blowing monster #7  
I got to plow snow on monday and tuesday with my 3720 with cab:D :D and this tractor rocks!!! They have more power than the tires know wkat to do with! Just ordered a 84" front loader boom mount blade:) ,we don't get that much snow to justified a snow blower:( :( .

minimax

/ 3720 Cab - A snow-blowing monster #8  
Wow, that's a nice rig... wish I could borrow it for a while. ;)

Don't normally get a lot of snow here and I figured my 3520 would be "put to bed" until March when mowing season returns. But we got about a foot of snow the other day and I was out with the open-station tractor & FEL cutting a path through 3' drifts so we could get down the driveway. Even with my unloaded tires, traction was never an issue.

Attachments

• 3520snow1.jpg
    3520snow1.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 708
   / 3720 Cab - A snow-blowing monster #9  
I KNOW I LOVE MINE!!! Yup, I'll never not have a Cab Tractor again, ever! I got to use mine all last winter, I recieved my machine a year ago tommorow, 12/05/05.

There is nothing like snowblowing in a hot cab! I stay out all night long and the time flies when you are listening to you favorite tunes on the radio/ or iPod transmitting to your stereo.. How can you get any better than that? Visibility is awesome because you have lots of light, both Front Grill, and Front Floods, and Rear Floods.

Then one thing I highly recommend for you guys that are going to be snowblowing with your new cab tractors is the rear wiper option. You will need it. Because of the blowback snow that gets pasted to your rear window.

I wish the rear wiper was center mounted though to cover more surface area on your rear window.. the way it is mounted now (on one side of the window) only has an arch that covers a little less than half the window. I wish this were a little better. But none the less, you will need it...

The other thing I wish is the wipers had a delay option on them.. instead of just on or off.... Because you will find your self constantly turning the switch on and off for both front and rear wipers... because of the noise of a wiper on a dry window will drive you foolish.

And of course one of my major peeves is when working the flood lights you can't have your Hazzard lights on at the same time... I really wish there were a separate switch for this instead of the "one dial does it all" switch that we have now. Because I wouldn't need a strobe if I had this function. And besides I want to use my auxillary power for my iPod instead of a Strobe.

But you will love your Cab Machines.. I will get plenty of pictures for you guys this year.... I'll get some of me blowing 40 foot rooster tails on the back of my machine while listening to my tunes, and having my coffee!!!

/ 3720 Cab - A snow-blowing monster #10  
These things are used while driving backward, yes?