3rd function valve kit

/ 3rd function valve kit
That is exactly what I’m looking for! For whatever reason no can or cares to cross reference this tractor and come up with a valve system I can use. I’m sending a TYM dealer serial numbers etc... to see if they can help!

/ 3rd function valve kit #12  
The everything attachments third function kit will work on your tractor.

Your tractor hydraulics has less than 10 gallons per minute flow and the kit is good for anything 15 gpm and below.

/ 3rd function valve kit
The everything attachments third function kit will work on your tractor.

Your tractor hydraulics has less than 10 gallons per minute flow and the kit is good for anything 15 gpm and below.
Waiting to hear from EA attachments, they aren’t responded, what valve kit if you know will work with my tractor!?

/ 3rd function valve kit
Waiting to hear from EA attachments, they aren’t responded, what valve kit if you know will work with my tractor!?
Haven’t responded and having difficulty navigating their website, with that if you have any info I could research or cross reference it would be appreciated! Thanks

/ 3rd function valve kit #15  

IMG_5384.JPG

A valve like this will work i’m not saying this exact one, the main thing you need to know is if your hydraulic system is open center or closed center.

/ 3rd function valve kit
Ok.... thinking I need to build mine own system, I’ll have to find someone to do this as I haven’t he means, I was looking for a complete kit to attach into existing system and go from there!

/ 3rd function valve kit #17  
Ok.... thinking I need to build mine own system, I’ll have to find someone to do this as I haven’t he means, I was looking for a complete kit to attach into existing system and go from there!
I would recommended going with a summit universal 3rd function kit then all you will have to do is measure/have lines made and figure out where to mount the valve

/ 3rd function valve kit #18  
Looks like those Cabella tractors were a bastard. Tractor Data shows them having a Perkins engine. The only other TYM tractors with a 43 HP engine used Yanmar and Kubota.

Good luck with your search but I suggest a generic diverter kit. Those are pretty easy to configure. I used a DSV-62-08-12 selector valve on my John Deere with a handful of adapters and a momentary switch I was all in for less than $300.

/ 3rd function valve kit
Thanks for your input!