4 in 1 bucket

/ 4 in 1 bucket #1  

Boss 302

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti RX6010PS Mahindra 3510 Sold (Gonna miss that ole girl)
I am looking for a 4 in 1 bucket, checking W.R. Long and EA, does anyone have any good recommendations?

/ 4 in 1 bucket #2  
   / 4 in 1 bucket #3  
got one you want to buy it? Kubota, been sitting around for several years. great for gravel and finish work, hauling material sucks, not enough capacity. it's for my L45. i am in Oklahoma, I can get it out and test the operation if your interested.

/ 4 in 1 bucket
I'm actually looking at something that has a good size bucket so I don't lose capacity over what my normal bucket is. My tractor has the self leveling loader so that already makes it almost impossible to carry a full bucket down slopes.

/ 4 in 1 bucket #5  
I'm actually looking at something that has a good size bucket so I don't lose capacity over what my normal bucket is. My tractor has the self leveling loader so that already makes it almost impossible to carry a full bucket down slopes.

That might be an adjustment issue. Self leveling is for forks. Anti roll back or spill guard is for buckets. Had to adjust my Kubota B26. Manual had good procedure.

/ 4 in 1 bucket
I agree Smokey, self leveling is only good for forks it has no place for a bucket in my world. There is no way to make adjustments to the loader that I'm aware of, I am toying with removing/fabricating some brackets so I can defeat the self leveling part.

/ 4 in 1 bucket #7  
The self leveling feature on the M59 is switched on/off by lever under the loader joystick. There is equipment you would not want this feature. Not familiar with your equipment. What does your manual say?

/ 4 in 1 bucket
Mine doesn't have any way of switching, it is strictly self leveling.

/ 4 in 1 bucket #9  
The self leveling loader on that Kioti tractor is purely mechanical. It uses the parallel linkage on top of the arms, so nothing to adjust really.

In order to disable the self leveling, one needs new curl cylinders as the stock ones will be too short and will need to redesign the mount for the cylinders.

/ 4 in 1 bucket
Exactly ptsg, actually I believe the curl cylinders are too long. I haven't really started to evaluate the ins and outs yet of a retrofit but, I believe it can be achieved without too much of a hassle.