4 millionth post coming soon

/ 4 millionth post coming soon #31  
   / 4 millionth post coming soon #32  
WOW - 4 million post sand only 6 questions asked. 1) Which tractor is the best, 2) Which battery, 3) Kubota or Deere, 4) Cab or no cab, 5) HST or Gear, 6) What to do with cranky neighbor? That about does it.......

/ 4 millionth post coming soon #33  
WOW - 4 million post sand only 6 questions asked. 1) Which tractor is the best, 2) Which battery, 3) Kubota or Deere, 4) Cab or no cab, 5) HST or Gear, 6) What to do with cranky neighbor? That about does it.......

Oh my ... You must have missed the Barn Cat thread - lol.

/ 4 millionth post coming soon #34  
   / 4 millionth post coming soon #36  
Dang, I forgot bout that. Got busy.

Back in post 9 on 12-30 @ 9:15AM I was guessing 9-1/2 days based on the prior weeks average.

Seems it happened about a day early and I wasnt watching :mur:

eans we should be about a month or so away from the actual

/ 4 millionth post coming soon
Dang, I forgot bout that. Got busy.

Back in post 9 on 12-30 @ 9:15AM I was guessing 9-1/2 days based on the prior weeks average.

Seems it happened about a day early and I wasnt watching :mur:

eans we should be about a month or so away from the actual

I would only consider the actual and not include the deleted or double posts.

/ 4 millionth post coming soon #38  
Post ID 4 million happened today at 2:18PM Eastern:

Aaron Z

I'm confused. Aaron says the 4 millionth post happened on 1-7-2015 @ 2:18PM yet at the top of the home forum page today at6:24PM it says this.
This forum has 3,977,757 posts, 259,708 Members and there are currently 430 members and 4557 guests
Somewhere we lost 22,243 posts.

/ 4 millionth post coming soon #39  
I'm confused. Aaron says the 4 millionth post happened on 1-7-2015 @ 2:18PM yet at the top of the home forum page today at6:24PM it says this.
This forum has 3,977,757 posts, 259,708 Members and there are currently 430 members and 4557 guests
There are two different numbers here:
Post ID 4 million - This is the 4 millionth post made in the system.
Post # 4 million - This is the 4 millionth post that hasn't been removed (due to being a dupe, spam, not allowed, etc).
Post # 4 million is the one that will count for the contest as it will be the "official" 4 millionth post.

Post ID 4 million happened the other day. Post# 4 million has not yet happened.

Aaron Z