4 millionth post coming soon

/ 4 millionth post coming soon #11  
Rest assured, if there is one, it will be clearly announced, not hidden, and closer to the estimated date. Deleted posts are not counted, so there's no need to track the number that includes them.

Tracking "ALL" the post included deleted ones is just for fun. But its the number we see at the top in the address string anyway. Its what we (at least I) use to see how many posts per day we have been having.

At our current rate, we are only about a month away. I hope we dont wait till we get too close. The last contest was to guess the date/time that the post would take place. Dont wanna wait til the last week to do that IMO.

I know it wont be hidden either. But clearly announced stuff can be missed. After all, at 900+ posts per day, it is impossible to read everything. Just dont wanna miss it.

/ 4 millionth post coming soon #12  
It was a great contest, if I recall. the winner got a TBN T-shirt.

/ 4 millionth post coming soon #13  
What if the millionth post gets deleted??

/ 4 millionth post coming soon #14  
It was a great contest, if I recall. the winner got a TBN T-shirt.

T-shirt?! It was an official TBN Carharts jacket hat and mug! Here's the link:

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/news-feedback/253453-official-tbn-3-000-000th.html

image.jpgimage.jpg

/ 4 millionth post coming soon #15  
Thanks for that link.

The 3-million contest was started on Aug 2nd and the 3-millionth post came on 9/27. So almost 2 months prior. And everyone was given almost 3 weeks to guess.

Since we are only a little over a month away, we might not have a 4-million contest?

/ 4 millionth post coming soon #16  
Thanks for that link.

The 3-million contest was started on Aug 2nd and the 3-millionth post came on 9/27. So almost 2 months prior. And everyone was given almost 3 weeks to guess.

Since we are only a little over a month away, we might not have a 4-million contest?
Send Muhammad a PM and ask. He is the one who would decide if TBN will be sponsoring another such contest.

Aaron Z

/ 4 millionth post coming soon #18  
He doesn't have time to celebrate the holidays.... he's too busy counting posts.... ;)

/ 4 millionth post coming soon #20  
There WILL be a contest.................. but when? And what will the prizes be? :D