425 - model year changes and price check

/ 425 - model year changes and price check #31  
not at the plate, at the pin.... when closed that should be the center of the load.... jim

/ 425 - model year changes and price check #32  
not at the plate, at the pin.... when closed that should be the center of the load.... jim
There's no way that bucket tips back that much when the FEL arms are all the way down. The QA plat is nearly vertical.

/ 425 - model year changes and price check #33  
Here's a picture of the machine shortly after purchase back in early 2002. The QA plate is curled all the way back. There's no place for a bucket centerline to be over the pins. Just not physically possible.

Again, we'll do the load experiments this summer. ;)

373C6965-1AB5-4FA1-ADA8-C37487DB5F59.jpeg

/ 425 - model year changes and price check #34  
Here's the small bucket curled all the way back at full lift height. Note the position of the pivot pin is still almost completely behind the back of the bucket.

There is just no way to get 1000 pounds over that pin with any of the attachments that PT sells.

I'd really be shocked if my machine could lift 800# in the bucket or on the forks without the rear wheels coming off the ground.

(note the happy operator :) )

6421276F-9A64-40A3-8EF0-78CD4DB07316.jpeg

/ 425 - model year changes and price check #35  
It does when raise it up some, but thats what you get with a bunch miners building a loader..... LMAO Without the plate the old set up was superior for digging..... jim

/ 425 - model year changes and price check #37  
It does when raise it up some, but thats what you get with a bunch miners building a loader..... LMAO Without the plate the old set up was superior for digging..... jim
I don't think it does. See the picture above with the small bucket at full height and full curl. The majority of the bucket is still fore of the pin.

/ 425 - model year changes and price check #38  
plus it is the dumbest set on a mower going......

/ 425 - model year changes and price check #39  
I know you didn't like the mower. I am quite happy with mine. Yes, it could use some improvement. Especially the rear wheels. If those would caster, it would be a lot easier on the lawn. But it worked fine on the ball parks that I mowed, my lawn, the church lawn and ballpark, etc.

It wore out a bearing on the main shaft this fall, so I used that for an excuse to buy a shop press. Pretty easy to work on.

/ 425 - model year changes and price check #40  
My 422 would lift and carry a heaped bucket of modified stone and the engine was between the pumps and the battery was in the rear......