443 to s70 attachment

/ 443 to s70 attachment #11  
I just bought a 1990 443 bobcat last week to get into my backyard to do a retaining wall and to move about 45 yards of dirt under my house which is why i didnt get a bigger one. Problem is the local rental places and bobcat west only has bobtach attachments or the ones that go behind the stand or walk behind tracked units. I have the pin on style 3 and 4 ft buckets -----------------------

When a pin on style bucket is mentioned this is what comes to mind on this Website:

pin on.JPG

Your 3 ft bucket is not a pin on, it is the stock Bob-Tach style for your narrow skid steer. The 4 ft bucket has the standard 45 inch wide Bob-Tach SSQA plate and has been modified so the the narrow 443 quick attach would connect to it:

443 mod.jpg

Standard Bob-Tach SSQA plate:

QT Plate Dimensions ok Large.jpg

Here is the front view of a standard 44 inch wide Bob-Tach Quick Attach, note the vertical wedge pins at the bottom:

P3070021c.jpg

Last edited:
   / 443 to s70 attachment
So are you saying that this contraption should work? Making my old style fit the newer bobtach style.

/ 443 to s70 attachment #13  
I am saying someone did it on the bigger bucket.

Having never seen a 443 quick attach makes me just guess from looking at the bigger bucket picture.

We need pictures of the back of the 3 foot bucket and the old style Bob-Tach with the bucket removed.