494 questions, help me out

/ 494 questions, help me out #1  

Jasonpro

Tractor
looking to buy
Sup everyone, looking into this tractor along with Ls 4145 and kioti nx4510 or dk4710. Tons of info and vidios on YouTube about kioti and Ls, not much on Tym. Why should I stongly consider Tym? Thanks for your help.

/ 494 questions, help me out #2  
Sup everyone, looking into this tractor along with Ls 4145 and kioti nx4510 or dk4710. Tons of info and vidios on YouTube about kioti and Ls, not much on Tym. Why should I stongly consider Tym? Thanks for your help.

I think you will find TYM is the most bang for the buck.
You do not have your location in your profile, but depending on where you are, The RK55 might be an even better option.

/ 494 questions, help me out #3  
The T494 is brand new so there is not much info on them. They have the Kujke engine in them. This engine is built by Branson which TYM bought a few years back. Kujke is licensed to make the engine from Cummins.

/ 494 questions, help me out #4  
You're in a similar boat like I was. But I decided this week to go TYM. My 474 should be ready by end of week.

I have had two New Holland Boomers. So LS would be an obvious choice but the dealer is too far. Looked at Kubota but the salesman was nothing to brag about and they're just too proud of the price. Kioti was a good tractor but almost as expensive as the Kubota and I didn't like the layout of the controls.

As fried said, TYM is giving me the most bang for my dollar. After adding telescopic links, LED rear light, and 3rd remote, still the best price and looks to be a well built tractor.

/ 494 questions, help me out #5  
I went with t494 cab hydro ....great for the money 30,820 ......w/loader.....

/ 494 questions, help me out #6  
The T494 is a GREAT tractor, same large chassis as a T574 but less the turbo on the engine. These Kukje engines are terrific engines and old school mechanical injection. No common rail high pressure ECM required.

/ 494 questions, help me out #7  
I began looking harder at TYM after pricing a Branson 4815H that was new in stock yesterday. I actually lean toward the Branson 3620R which is a heavier tractor than the Branson 15 series but with a 3cyl/35hp engine not 4cyl like the 48hp TYM/Branson's but keeps the same FEL as the larger TYM/Bransons.
The Branson 4820 is basically the same as the TYM T494/T574 but even after talking to a TYM dealer today I can't say that I've found if TYM has a match in frame like the 3620 Branson? I'll be calling around more as I get time. In my brief searches I see at least a 10-15% and up variation in delivered cash prices on both these brands.