5 Volt USB Fans

/ 5 Volt USB Fans #31  
Even meth zombies don't like a 100+ lbs dog launching into their vehicle at 3 am.

/ 5 Volt USB Fans #32  
I have made it to my middle eighties without carrying a gun 24 - 7. I hope to continue the rest of my journey the same way. When and if I ever get that scared and afraid I will move into a cave in a remote mountain with a thick steel door.
you deserve to be safe, and if you do not want to carry that is also your right. but it is important to understand that the law abiding citizens around you that are legally carrying are insuring that right for you. i personally am never very far from my Glock, and i'm prepared to but hope to never have to use it. the fact that a criminal does not know for sure if you are armed or not deters crime against you. also i'm never afraid of a criminal attacking me, I just do not intend to wait for a police officer to come to save me from any criminal.

/ 5 Volt USB Fans #33  
I like the fans. Please share what they are and where you found them.

BTW, don't listen to the politics, I appreciate you sharing your pics. We were given a place to discuss politics and guns on the front porch.

We have a neighbor that we must pass to get to town with 2 large dogs. They chased me last week and could not believe that they were in front of me at 20 mph. ????? Yesterday, my next door neighbor had the same issue. She stopped to keep from running them over. They chewed up the bumper??? What the heck? I remembered seeing something strange on my bumper and sure enough, it does look like teeth marks.

I have no doubt that these dogs are killing smaller animals and probably would attack a human. They have no fear. So, yeah, there is good reason to have it and not need rather than.....

/ 5 Volt USB Fans #34  
Just fill a squirt gun with water and ammonia and squirt them out the car window as they chase your car
Guaranteed to stop the chasing for a long time...

/ 5 Volt USB Fans #35  
Sure that works on motivate dogs? If so police and military dogs are useless.

/ 5 Volt USB Fans #36  
Sure that works on motivate dogs? If so police and military dogs are useless.
dogs chasing a car are not motivated in my experience, most of the time if you stop and make some noise the fun and excitement changes to "that thing is bigger than me and no longer running away so maybe its not such a good idea to chase it".