5 Volt USB Fans

/ 5 Volt USB Fans #11  
Mr Sig, I saw those 4x4 jeep videos, you guys have WAAAY to much fun, makes want to join in, but I only have a Yamaha Rhino and a truck..

/ 5 Volt USB Fans #14  
No, I live somewhere, where I am not in constant fear of my life. Sucks you have to live like that
I doubt he is in constant fear for his life, I would imagine he just likes to be prepared just in case something bad happens, to not be could be extremely detrimental to ones health.

/ 5 Volt USB Fans #15  
An armed society is a polite society... jus sayin ....

1660906082109.png

/ 5 Volt USB Fans #16  
No, I live somewhere, where I am not in constant fear of my life. Sucks you have to live like that

Bill the world is rapidly changing, there are places here in the states that are safer than others.
It sounds like you live in a good spot, or maybe you are not aware of what's going on outside your domain.
Remember the police are never there when you need one, also a cop is to heavy to carry around, so a firearm is a necessity these days.
It sounds like you live in a great place, I hope it stays that way.

/ 5 Volt USB Fans #17  
I'm not afraid and live in way out in the woods.
Never lock anything.
Keys are in vehicles including the tractors.
You never know when a meal is walking up to you.
Beavers, muskrat, etc show up unannounced and need removing.
We have predators, bear, coyote, bobcat, hogs and I have livestock.
Then there are the Meth users all over rural areas that look to steal anything, mostly the dogs fix that.
MO is free state anyone can and carry, open or concealed, around here most are armed.
I hunt and something is always in season. At least a 22 on the ATV all the time, bigger as needed.
I did have some dude come to my front door with weapon demanding his daughter that I had kidnapped, wrong house, He was looking for someone living a mile+ down the road.....
Now the cops are an hour away, 45 min on a good day, so that is useless if something should happen. No regular patrols in our area where there is less than 10 souls per square mile.
I operate a campground so I have strange people around all the time, I'm security for them and us.
My private roads are nicer than the county roads, so lost city people drive in all time thinking it will lead to civilization. Some of them are real "nice" people running over ducks, geese, cats, dogs, kids.
Lastly it is my right to carry per the US Constitutions second amendment.

I'm betting you lock your car and house at all times, I'd rather not. Do you lock yourself in the house at night? Why?
I could not tell you where my house keys are have never locked the door. Of course there are 2 to 6 dogs in the house, your guess which ones and how many.
I don't have locks on my storage buildings or my shop.
If I set something down on my property it will stay unless some critter runs off with it. Part of that is that local thieves KNOW you willing to protect it.

SO you feel free to remain unarmed and out source your safety to the government. I'm responsible for my safety, my families safety and my livestock safety. No one else cares.........
Law enforcement has NO duty to protect you against any crime or injury. The REPORT crime, sometimes they arrest someone but they'll be back on the street in a day or two if they can't pay the rent at the county jail (~$60 per night).

Besides I may want to spend a few minutes at range when I'm in the back 40 and not have to make the mile+ round trip to house. ;)

Edited 8/19/2022 at 0840 to add some thoughts.

Last edited:
   / 5 Volt USB Fans #18  
Our area used to be like that. Keys in car with windows down. Double park on the street with kids in car, run in and get newspaper. Leave stuff outside, no worries about thieves. Different world today. And if I lived in Texas, Ariz, & areas where the cartels are depositing two million illegals a year I'd sure protect mine and myself too. That tractor is one well equipped machine I'd say!

/ 5 Volt USB Fans #19  
I'm not afraid and live in way out in the woods.
Never lock anything.
Keys are in vehicles including the tractors.
You never know when a meal is walking up to you.
Beavers, muskrat, etc show up unannounced and need removing.
We have predators, bear, coyote, bobcat, hogs and I have livestock.
Then there are the Meth users all over rural areas that look to steal anything, mostly the dogs fix that.
MO is free state anyone can and carry, open or concealed, around here most are armed.
I hunt and something is always in season. At least a 22 on the ATV all the time, bigger as needed.
I did have some dude come to my front door with weapon demanding his daughter that I had kidnapped, wrong house, He was looking for someone living a mile+ down the road.....
Now the cops are an hour away, 45 min on a good day, so that is useless if something should happen. No regular patrols in our area where there is less than 10 souls per square mile.
I operate a campground so I have strange people around all the time, I'm security for them and us.
My private roads are nicer than the county roads, so lost city people drive in all time thinking it will lead to civilization. Some of them are real "nice" people running over ducks, geese, cats, dogs, kids.
Lastly it is my right to carry per the US Constitutions second amendment.

I'm betting you lock your car and house at all times, I'd rather not. Do you lock yourself in the house at night? Why?
I could not tell you where my house keys are have never locked the door. Of course there are 2 to 6 dogs in the house, your guess which ones and how many.
I don't have locks on my storage buildings or my shop.
If I set something down on my property it will stay unless some critter runs off with it. Part of that is that local thieves KNOW you willing to protect it.

SO you feel free to remain unarmed and out source your safety to the government. I'm responsible for my safety, my families safety and my livestock safety. No one else cares.........
Law enforcement has NO duty to protect you against any crime or injury. The REPORT crime, sometimes they arrest someone but they'll be back on the street in a day or two if they can't pay the rent at the county jail (~$60 per night).

Besides I may want to spend a few minutes at range when I'm in the back 40 and not have to make the mile+ round trip to house. ;)

Edited 8/19/2022 at 0840 to add some thoughts.
No I don't lock anything and keys are in the ignition, police are 30 minutes here, again no concerns, live in the country and the only people banging on my door are people bringing me pie for plowing their driveways. We also have animals every day here.

Let me be clear I am not anti-gun I have a ccw and carry when I atv due to coyote.outside of that no, don't really worry about much at all, and I am well aware of what goes on in the world.

Disappointing you have had so many negative encounters. Hope it gets better for you