50 hour service cost

/ 50 hour service cost #11  
One of the best services for winter storage ==> Battery Tender Plus 12 Volt 1.25 Amp Battery Charger: BatteryMart.com

Your battery will be fresh all winter, but most importantly, anytime that you need it between now and spring.

I would not be without one, so I use four of them for various batteries.

I keep all of my batteries plugged into the Tender, year round.

/ 50 hour service cost #12  
I just paid about 80$ CAN (that would be about 44$ USD... ) for the oil, fuel, and air filters and the engine and HST oil.
WOW, I want to order from this dealer next time......

I just spent $110.00 (including tax) for the materials to do my 300hr service.
2.5 gals + 1qt of SUDT, 1 gal of Kubota 10w30 oil and oil, air & HST filters.

I prefer to do my own service as I use this time to do a more thorough inspection of the machine. Plus I'm one of those strange individuals that actually enjoys wrenching on my machinery. Course I wouldn't enjoy it if'n I had to do it for a living tho, (BTDT) :D

Don't know what a scheduled maintenance procedure would cost at a dealer, but figure at a minimum that the labor will run higher then the parts and also figure in pickup & delivery costs if you can't provide that too.

/ 50 hour service cost #13  
Wow! I feel fortunate after reading some of these posts. I just had my 50 hr done at the dealer and it was $174! I don't have the HST, which I know makes a difference, but I was quite pleased with the price and service.

Michael

/ 50 hour service cost #14  
Havn't had my 50 hour done yet, but have quizzed the dealer about the cost of the mtse at 50. He brought out the service guy who stated a 50 hour service on my B3030hsdc would be between $250 and $275. That's less than the service I used to pay on my NH. It was about $350 for that bill. so $250 is a relief after the NH cost. As someone else stated, it's different from dealer to dealer.

/ 50 hour service cost #15  
Hi folks,
Was at my dealer last week and they had a sign listing rates for 50hr service. Everybody sit down and hold on now...........$499.00:eek: ,that's for a BX24 or a B3030. That was as far as I read and I bought the filters and fluids to do it myself.

Later,
Emil

/ 50 hour service cost
YIKES!!

I don't care how busy I am...if the dealer even thinks about charging me that much I will make the time to do it myself...that is absolutely outrageous! :mad:

/ 50 hour service cost #17  
ehellis said:
Hi folks,
Was at my dealer last week and they had a sign listing rates for 50hr service. Everybody sit down and hold on now...........$499.00:eek: ,that's for a BX24 or a B3030. That was as far as I read and I bought the filters and fluids to do it myself.

Later,
Emil

In other words, it sounds as if they really don't want to do the job.:cool: But isn't everything getting that same way? I got a flyer from the local Ford dealer yesterday with coupons for special deals on first one thing and then another and it included a coupon to change the cabin air filter on my Windstar for $44.95. It had taken me almost 2 minutes to do the job myself last week and the filter cost $16.77 including tax at Pep Boys.

/ 50 hour service cost #18  
I just had my 50 hour service done at my house and it cost me $375.

That included 1 hour of travel time here and back and 1.5 hours to do the actual work. Labour =$212

Parts were $144.54 and that included 4 gallons of Case Hy-Tran Ultra oil.

After watching him do the work I will always do the work myself. I will buy my parts in Michigan or on the www and be done the work in 1 hour.

/ 50 hour service cost #19  
I received a phone quote yesterday for a 50-hour service on my new BX2660, at my house which is 45 minutes from dealer, for $311.

/ 50 hour service cost #20  
If you don't have the time, that's an ok price. But, it's not that much time or trouble and it gives you are much better understanding of the machine.

jb